Man raped, stabbed and buried 19 year old woman alive. He was put to death...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
ClaytonLockett12.jpg

Hippies protest the execution cause it was not comfortable enough for him. It reportedly was botched and took 43 minutes.

Awwwww, poor guy eh?

The victim of this scumbag.

Stephanie_Neiman.jpg

She was stabbed, raped and buried alive.

Clayton Lockett's Botched Execution Is Sick And Depressing, But Not Surprising. Here's Why.

The execution of Clayton Lockett, a convicted murderer in Oklahoma, ended in distressing fashion Tuesday, when he was declared dead from a fatal heart attack a full 43 minutes after being administered the first injection in what was supposed to be a lethal three-drug cocktail.

--------------------------------------------------

There is some good news though folks for the morons on the left.

This animal was granted a stay of execution......

off_lookup_Charles_Warner.jpg

Great news everyone.

Oh......just one thing. He happened to rape and murder an 11 month year old girl.

Good thing they granted that stay of execution.......

Last edited:
It's great news that the fucking ****** is dead. It is not great news how he died. Either love the constitution or hate it.

It's great news that the fucking ****** is dead. It is not great news how he died. Either love the constitution or hate it.

Well, not only do I not give two shits how this scumbag died, I wish it was a thousand times worse.

Imagine being buried alive.

I do not know if you are a parent. I was one, until my daughter died, but when I see things like this......

Like I said though. Good news for the hippies. The other asshole who

FUCKING RAPED A ONE YEAR OLD GIRL AND MURDERED HER.....was granted a stay....

Good fucking thing!!!!!

Well, not only do I not give two shits how this scumbag died, I wish it was a thousand times worse.

Imagine being buried alive.

I do not know if you are a parent. I was one, until my daughter died, but when I see things like this......

Like I said though. Good news for the hippies. The other asshole who

FUCKING RAPED A ONE YEAR OLD GIRL AND MURDERED HER.....was granted a stay....

Good fucking thing!!!!!

As a parent I'd have hunted the fucking ****** down and fed him balls. Next I'd find the judge and blow his head completely off on down to the defense attorney.

But your thirst for cruel punishment is a two way street. The same could have happened to a vigilante or someone truly innocent and you'd be singing a different tune.

There is going to come a day when like minded conservatives and Christians as some of you are will be hunted down like dogs and exterminated like cockroaches if this sad suck country continues on it's present course. You won't be laughing about these kinds of things then when some faggots have their finger on the execution button or torture you to death with old Gene Simmons tapes and 20 ft dildos.

The guy who was spared not only raped and killed the 11 month old, he also raped a 5 year old as well and his ex-wife.

Adrianna Waller was the daughter of Warner's live-in girlfriend. During the sentencing phase, jurors heard testimony that he had previously sexually and physically abused his ex-wife and a five-year-old girl.

And Warner's seven-year-old son testified for the prosecution that he had witnessed his father abuse Adrianna on previous occasions. During the ultimately fatal attack she was sexually molested. She had a six-inch skull fracture, a broken jaw, three broken ribs, bruised lungs and a lacerated liver and spleen.

The man deserves to be executed.

CaféAuLait;9022544 said:
The guy who was spared not only raped and killed the 11 month old, he also raped a 5 year old as well and his ex-wife.

Adrianna Waller was the daughter of Warner's live-in girlfriend. During the sentencing phase, jurors heard testimony that he had previously sexually and physically abused his ex-wife and a five-year-old girl.

And Warner's seven-year-old son testified for the prosecution that he had witnessed his father abuse Adrianna on previous occasions. During the ultimately fatal attack she was sexually molested. She had a six-inch skull fracture, a broken jaw, three broken ribs, bruised lungs and a lacerated liver and spleen.

Actually, he deserves many years of torture. Death only ends his suffering. Lock him in a small box and let him go mad.

Obama bothered by botched execution...
:eusa_shifty:
Obama troubled by botched execution
Sun, May 04, 2014 - ‘TROUBLING’: The president said the death penalty was warranted in some cases, but expressed conflicting feelings about a man dying after 43 minutes of agony
US President Barack Obama, in his first public comments on the case, called the botched execution of an Oklahoma inmate “deeply troubling” and announced that he is going to ask the US attorney-general to analyze problems surrounding the application of the death penalty in the US. In his comments on the case of convicted murderer Clayton Lockett, the president — who formerly taught constitutional law — expressed conflicting feelings about the death penalty and said Americans need to “ask ourselves some difficult and profound questions around these issues.”

Obama said the death penalty is warranted in some cases, specifically mentioning mass murder and child murder, and said Lockett’s crimes were “heinous.” However, he said the death penalty’s application in the US is problematic, with evidence of racial bias and eventual exoneration of some death row inmates. “All these, I think, do raise significant questions about how the death penalty is being applied,” Obama said. “And this situation in Oklahoma I think just highlights some of the significant problems there.”

The state of Oklahoma attempted to carry out Lockett’s death sentence on Tuesday by lethal injection, using a drug combination that had not been previously used in the state. Lockett convulsed violently during the execution and tried to lift his head after a doctor declared him unconscious, then died of an apparent heart attack 43 minutes after the execution began. “What happened in Oklahoma is deeply troubling,” Obama said when asked about international condemnation of the US’ application of the death penalty in light of Lockett’s case.

He said he will ask US Attorney General Eric Holder and others “to get me an analysis of what steps have been taken, not just in this particular instance, but more broadly in this area.” The White House declined to comment further on what the analysis might cover. The US Department of Justice indicated its review would focus more on how executions are carried out, rather than the issues of race and wrongful convictions that Obama said also should be discussed. “The department is currently conducting a review of the federal protocol used by the Bureau of Prisons, and has a moratorium in place on federal executions in the meantime. At the president’s direction, the department will expand this review to include a survey of state-level protocols and related policy issues,” the justice ministry said in a statement late on Friday.

MORE

ClaytonLockett12.jpg

Hippies protest the execution cause it was not comfortable enough for him. It reportedly was botched and took 43 minutes.

Awwwww, poor guy eh?

The victim of this scumbag.

Stephanie_Neiman.jpg

She was stabbed, raped and buried alive.

Clayton Lockett's Botched Execution Is Sick And Depressing, But Not Surprising. Here's Why.

The execution of Clayton Lockett, a convicted murderer in Oklahoma, ended in distressing fashion Tuesday, when he was declared dead from a fatal heart attack a full 43 minutes after being administered the first injection in what was supposed to be a lethal three-drug cocktail.

--------------------------------------------------

There is some good news though folks for the morons on the left.

This animal was granted a stay of execution......

off_lookup_Charles_Warner.jpg

Great news everyone.

Oh......just one thing. He happened to rape and murder an 11 month year old girl.

Good thing they granted that stay of execution.......

You have to be a real bad person to get the death penalty in this country. If he suffers during that death like his victim I'm ok with that.

this low life liberscum deserves to be put to death, by means of a tree chipper, feet first on a very slow feed, i would love to hear his screams, then feed the remains to the hogs !! :up:

CaféAuLait;9022544 said:

yes he did. We do not need to be the animal he was to do it.

LOTS of hippies believe in the death penalty, fuckwad.

Wake up lad, it's not 1965.

Forum List

Back