Man raped, stabbed and buried 19 year old woman alive. He was put to death...

I am personally against the death penalty, because it does not deter others, though it permanently and admittedly deters the well-deserving recipient from committing another crime.

I say, put them to forced labor for life. 12 hours a day, and let them earn their food by their labor. No work, no food. little work, little food. If a job can be found, which produces something useful, so much the better, but if not, let them dig holes 12 hours and refill the same holes 12 hours a day, for the rest of their lives.

I am also mindful of redemption. I believe that a person who committed a heinous act can still be rehabilitated and redeemed. And, if so that person deserves a second chance.

I am personally against the death penalty, because it does not deter others, though it permanently and admittedly deters the well-deserving recipient from committing another crime.

I say, put them to forced labor for life. 12 hours a day, and let them earn their food by their labor. No work, no food. little work, little food. If a job can be found, which produces something useful, so much the better, but if not, let them dig holes 12 hours and refill the same holes 12 hours a day, for the rest of their lives.

I am also mindful of redemption. I believe that a person who committed a heinous act can still be rehabilitated and redeemed. And, if so that person deserves a second chance.

redemption ??? for a nice fellow like Jimmie Holmes ?? are you out of your fucking mind or just a far left wing nut liarberal ???

i am most definitely in favor of the death penalty and the more brutal and painful it is the better :lmao:

i have seen the pain and suffering a person has gone thru before they were murdered or forced to take their own life.

"...against the death penalty, because it does not deter others," BULLSHIT !! many times and i am certain many others right here on USMB have said in a fit of anger, "I'd like to kill that SOB", then thought.., oooh hell he ain't worth all thit after the fact..., meaning.., the punishment phase.

Forum List

Back