Man sets himself on fire at courthouse where Trump trial is going on

What a fucking idiot. It’s amazing how many people allow such a scumbag to rule their life. Probably a supporter showing his devotion
Likely, but no more so than your dumb fucking ass! The most important takeaway from this, the one you fascist democrats cannot hide, or run from, is that fascist democrats (because all in NYC are fascist democrats) sat idly by and watched this human being burn for 120 seconds before cops from within the courthouse arrived with fire extinguisher and doused the flames!

It didn't even occur to you the depravity of fascist democrats on scene, didn't even occur to your sociopathic mind! :rolleyes:

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.

I may agree with your assessment of the people on site. However I don’t think they were Leftist. That doesn’t make sense. This is the Leftist wet dream. Trump being held to account. They want to savor it. Enjoy it.

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.
Well, that's one down and how many more million to go?

Outside a courthouse, it can also be tied to another case.
Note to self, before setting fire to yourself for a cause, tell someone what the cause is before you light up, not that anyone really cares.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back