Man sets himself on fire at courthouse where Trump trial is going on

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.

He won't survive. What a horrible way to die.

Law enforcement told CNN the man walked into the park across from the courthouse, threw fliers into the air, and then reached into his bag for an unknown item before setting himself on fire.

Some pamphlets on the scene read, “The True History of the World.” New York police officers scrambled to pick them up as they blew over a nearby fence.

Probably some deranged Trump lover who doesn’t like the way his Messiah is being persecuted.

My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

Maybe they are a witch

My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

What a fucking idiot. It’s amazing how many people allow such a scumbag to rule their life. Probably a supporter showing his devotion

Azzarello, 37, of St. Augustine, arrived in New York from the Sunshine State last week, and his family had been unaware he had traveled out of state, police said.

Moments before he doused himself in gasoline and set himself ablaze, Azzarello tossed a stack of pamphlets into the air, which included links to a Substack newsletter apparently authored by the self-immolator called “The Ponzi Papers.”

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.
This is some heavy shyte. I mean, this is some of the most extreme of abnormality.

The world has created this, with help from China and traitorous "elite". From the "the sky is falling every damned day due to climate change, to transgender issues being top of mind, to not being able to call a woman a woman, to poisons openly smuggled over the border" on and on. Now you throw in Hamas and Gaza and they are compounding issues that they have internalized and the pressure causing them to snap in many instances.

We have created a generation of sick citizens, especially the youngest generation.

Last edited:
83868165-13329109-image-m-62_1713554666552.jpg

83867449-13329109-A_post_published_moments_before_the_horrifying_incident_reads_I_-m-53_1713553600490.jpg

Azzarello added: 'To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you. But I assure you it is a drop in the bucket compared to what our government intends to inflict.'

Azarello travelled to New York City a week ago, saying on his Instagram he would be staying at Washington Square Park.

On his LinkedIn profile, where he seemingly appears in a photo with Bill Clinton, Azzarello wrote: 'We've got a secret fascism problem.'

His profile claims he has been self-employed since March of 2023.

Azarello received an undergraduate diploma in anthropology and public policy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2009.

He went on to get a Master's degree in city and regional planning in Rutgers University in New Jersey in 2012.
Last year he filed a lawsuit against the Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Binance, Peter Thiel, Mark Cuban, Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg, among a dozen other entities.

His complaint reads: 'Each of the defendants has knowingly conspired, participated in, benefitted financially from a decades-long fraudulent scheme.'

In bizarre Instagram posts, Azarello stares at the camera and sings about starting a revolution.

VIDEO:

Last edited:

IMG_5698.jpeg

Forum List

Back