Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
This technology and information can and will quite literally change the world overnight. Jim Murray needs your help to get his energy paradigm shifting information out to the public. Jim has been a student of Nikola Tesla's work for decades and he's solved Tesla's secrets to amplifying power by nearly 5000%. Sound crazy? That's what we thought - until we saw it work.

I haven't watched the whole video yet, but the first 3 gadgets are pretty impressive.

Quite cool, but all I want for Christmas is a portable Teslatic Energy Projector.

latest

Quite cool, but all I want for Christmas is a portable Teslatic Energy Projector.
You can rest assured that there are a few highly secret hangars at Area 51 dedicated solely to experimenting with Mr Tesla's breakthroughs.( despite all the intriguing but mostly fake alien stories.)

This technology and information can and will quite literally change the world overnight. Jim Murray needs your help to get his energy paradigm shifting information out to the public. Jim has been a student of Nikola Tesla's work for decades and he's solved Tesla's secrets to amplifying power by nearly 5000%. Sound crazy? That's what we thought - until we saw it work.

I haven't watched the whole video yet, but the first 3 gadgets are pretty impressive.

"Amplification" is not "energy creation".. You get amplifications of 5000 times in commercial lasers using light, but it requires a known amount of energy to get that amplification..

The old cathode ray tubes AMPLIFIED an ElectroMagnetic beam to produce pixels on a TV screen.. But nobody is selling that as "energy creation"...

Same with the amplification of radar, sonar, cell communications that are created with antennas and arrays of antennas....

These are just known standard ways of boosting energy potential using energy to do that..

The GUY TELLS YOU about Power In = Power out.. It's all manipulation of voltage vs current or using coils or MOVEMENT to play voltage against current..

Forum List

Back