Man Sues Wife for Ugly Children

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Man sues ex-wife over ugly children and wins: Daughter's looks 'horrified' him - Hartford Top News | Examiner.com

e4e1520684bdc361b94659a1dd15b821.png

A man sued his ex-wife over having ugly kids and he won. His ex-wife was ordered by court to pay him $120,000 in this bizarre case. This story started out with the man suing his wife because she gave birth to an ugly baby girl, but once DNA tests proved that the child was his, he sued her for having ugly children. He did this on the grounds of 'false pretenses' after finding out his ex-wife's beauty was due to plastic surgery before they met, according to “Fox and Friends First” on Friday, Nov. 8.

The Chicago Now radio station reports that Jian Feng, a Chinese man, sued his wife when she gave birth to an ugly daughter. He accused her of having an affair because the child did not look like him or his wife. When the DNA tests came back naming Feng the father of the girl, the wife came clean.

Apparently the kids look like his wife, but before she had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery in South Korea before the couple ever met. It is obvious that looks are important to the couple, who look like the Chinese version of a Barbie and Ken doll. The wife spent a small fortune to look like she does today.

Man-Sues-Wife-Being-Ugly.jpg

LOL!!! I cant blame him

Man sues ex-wife over ugly children and wins: Daughter's looks 'horrified' him - Hartford Top News | Examiner.com

e4e1520684bdc361b94659a1dd15b821.png

A man sued his ex-wife over having ugly kids and he won. His ex-wife was ordered by court to pay him $120,000 in this bizarre case. This story started out with the man suing his wife because she gave birth to an ugly baby girl, but once DNA tests proved that the child was his, he sued her for having ugly children. He did this on the grounds of 'false pretenses' after finding out his ex-wife's beauty was due to plastic surgery before they met, according to “Fox and Friends First” on Friday, Nov. 8.

The Chicago Now radio station reports that Jian Feng, a Chinese man, sued his wife when she gave birth to an ugly daughter. He accused her of having an affair because the child did not look like him or his wife. When the DNA tests came back naming Feng the father of the girl, the wife came clean.

Apparently the kids look like his wife, but before she had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery in South Korea before the couple ever met. It is obvious that looks are important to the couple, who look like the Chinese version of a Barbie and Ken doll. The wife spent a small fortune to look like she does today.

Man-Sues-Wife-Being-Ugly.jpg

LOL!!! I cant blame him

If they fixed her up they can fix the kids up. Its amazing what the sawbones can do these days.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” Feng told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

Unfit father.

I hope she gets rid of him and never lets him near the kids again.

He shouldn't call the kids ugly that's crossing the line. But damn, the guy should've asked to see the Carfax lol

So many people see the outside instead of the inside. Personally, I think the kids are cute. Like little dolls.

The man's ugliness is in his actions regarding his children....His wife should counter sue because he is a prick.

However, "He accused her of having an affair because the child did not look like him or his wife"....:lol::lol::lol:

Plastic surgery is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig business in South Korea.

Any parent who calls their kids ugly, to me, is not a parent, but a word I can't say who should be kicked where it hurts!!!

God bless you and that woman and her kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back