Man ‘who kicked pregnant Muslim caused her to lose unborn twins’

Just put a bullet in his face and be done with it. I have zero tolerance for violent people.

A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.
Man 'kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing unborn twins'

you got something from a reputable source?? ie. not the koran and not "the sun"
Charge over attack on pregnant woman who lost twins - BBC News

A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.
Man 'kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing unborn twins'

you got something from a reputable source?? ie. not the koran and not "the sun"
Charge over attack on pregnant woman who lost twins - BBC News

that's it? any more information?-------the lady did not know she was pregnant?-----
some homeless man just ATTACKED her?-------what happened to the mosque? now
its a grocery store. -----I was once questioned in vor dire (that's questions for prospective
jurors) -------a case presented ----"a pregnant woman slipped on an icy sidewalk"---ie a personal
injury case-------I commented "what does her pregnancy have to do with the storekeeper's
failure to remove ice from the sidewalk" ?--------I was rejected as juror. If I were in this case
I would insist on an expert opinion on JUST WHAT CAUSED THE ABORTION. I would also
ask for a psych evaluation of the homeless man

Not to sound callous, but that man (who ought to be punished) may have saved countless lives by preventing more terrorists from coming into the world.
Just because some Muslims are bad doesn't mean that they all are bad.

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that man rot.

Forum List

Back