Man with nothing better to do with his time, berates man for....

Trump is playing with fire here – nuclear fire. He could literally get us in to a war with his tweets."

Good

Yup....N. Korea has a massive nuke arsenal....
little_man_syndrome_by_jollyjack-d5sno37.jpg

Trump said this would not happen.
Trump said he would release his taxes.
Trump has said many things that he has not held himself to.
Trump is not attached to the same principles of truth and logic as the majority of us.

Trump is not attached to the same principles of truth and logic as the majority of us.
Let us know when he drops to Obama's level of dishonesty.

... having nothing better to do with his time.

Donald Trump mocks Kim Jong-un after North Korea fires missile that lands in Japanese waters

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."

Yes, Trump sits on Twitter all day, and then has a go at Kim for having nothing better to do.... roll eyes.

Have you been able to find a safe place to hide yet snowflake?

Oh, wow, insults. I'll report you too.

Donald Trump mocks Kim Jong-un after North Korea fires missile that lands in Japanese waters

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."

Yes, Trump sits on Twitter all day, and then has a go at Kim for having nothing better to do.... roll eyes.

:boohoo:

I won't report your insults and attacks.

I am no snitch.

:boohoo:

Wow, nothing to say. I don't suppose I'll miss much if you're on ignore.

I am no snitch.

That's because I don't make any, bye.

I am no snitch.

That's because I don't make any, bye.

* smooch *

/----- If the Trump tweets were really that destructive to his presidency then Libs would dummy up and let him self destruct. Truth is the tweets are extremely effective.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/----- If the Trump tweets were really that destructive to his presidency then Libs would dummy up and let him self destruct. Truth is the tweets are extremely effective.

So will his ideas be which is why they are getting their liberal activist judges to stop him.

Trump is playing with fire here – nuclear fire. He could literally get us in to a war with his tweets."

Good

/---- If Hildabeast was president she'd just give him $50 billion of the tax payers hard earned money to shut him up for a while. Problem solved.

Trump said he would release them after the audit. Your lying is revealed.

Trump said he would release them after the audit. Your lying is revealed.
What happened to 2010,2011 etc etc etc tax returns ?? Dog ate them?

Forum List

Back