Man with nothing better to do with his time, berates man for....

Trump said he would release them after the audit. Your lying is revealed.
What happened to 2010,2011 etc etc etc tax returns ?? Dog ate them?

What happened to Os transcripts?

Did Obama ever say he would release his transcripts? Link to where he said he would release them. Speaking of which where are Donald's transcripts?

Trump promised to release his taxes before the election. We're still waiting.
No, actually he said after the audit. When Obama was president he could've ended that audit. Why didn't he?
Trump lied about his taxes many times Sure he'll show them Sure he'll show them after voting is over Sure he'll show them after the audit etc etc etc ALL BS

The only people that want to see his taxes are you on the left. Why? So you can find something to bash him on if you don't like what you see.

So tell me: if a big guy walking towards you on the street asked you to get a big stick for him to beat you with, would you do it? If not, why would Trump give you ammunition? It doesn't help him one bit. It's for your advantage--not his.

Did Obama ever say he would release his transcripts? Link to where he said he would release them. Speaking of which where are Donald's transcripts?

No, actually he said after the audit. When Obama was president he could've ended that audit. Why didn't he?
Trump lied about his taxes many times Sure he'll show them Sure he'll show them after voting is over Sure he'll show them after the audit etc etc etc ALL BS

The only people that want to see his taxes are you on the left. Why? So you can find something to bash him on if you don't like what you see.

So tell me: if a big guy walking towards you on the street asked you to get a big stick for him to beat you with, would you do it? If not, why would Trump give you ammunition? It doesn't help him one bit. It's for your advantage--not his.
Sure it doesn't help him It shows hes a shyster crook protected by teams of lawyers

Yes, Trump sits on Twitter all day, and then has a go at Kim for having nothing better to do.... roll eyes.
Looks like you had nothing better to do.

He's not the president of the United States.

Neither is trump but he's taking up (A LOT!) of space in the WH.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's fine that he spends his time yelling at the TV, stuffing cake and ice cream in his fat face and twitting babyish tantrums.

Better that than doing more damage.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Sure it doesn't help him It shows hes a shyster crook protected by teams of lawyers

Wealthy people and companies get audited almost every year. The returns won't show anything except perhaps lack of charity contributions and write-offs where he didn't pay much tax. Other than that, there is nothing more in tax returns that you could use against him.

Wealthy people and companies get audited almost every year. The returns won't show anything except perhaps lack of charity contributions and write-offs where he didn't pay much tax. Other than that, there is nothing more in tax returns that you could use against him.
Ray there's nothing better
Nothing "greater" than a bunch of white pieces of shit singing a campaign slogan for the 4th of July i suppose....https://mobile.twitter.com/.../882186896285282304/video/1

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
“#HappyIndependenceDay #July4 #USA Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Who his companies owe money to is a biggie. American banks won't lend to him which means that he's financing his real estate deals with foreign money. You were nuts about the Clinton Foundation receiving donations from foreigners but have no interest in who's funding Donnie's business deals?

Yes, Trump sits on Twitter all day, and then has a go at Kim for having nothing better to do.... roll eyes.
Looks like you had nothing better to do.

He's not the president of the United States.

Neither is trump but he's taking up (A LOT!) of space in the WH.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's fine that he spends his time yelling at the TV, stuffing cake and ice cream in his fat face and twitting babyish tantrums.

Better that than doing more damage.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Hear his great July 4th song ?? Make America greater?? That pos,,,, I can't hate him more

Who his companies owe money to is a biggie. American banks won't lend to him which means that he's financing his real estate deals with foreign money. You were nuts about the Clinton Foundation receiving donations from foreigners but have no interest in who's funding Donnie's business deals?
Repubs are world class hypocrits

Even if that was the case (which I'm sure it's not) where is the crime? He's not running anything anymore unlike the Clintons who continued taking 500K for speaking engagements while she was SOS and being active in their foundation.

Plus I don't know anything about American banks not giving loans to a multi-billionaire. I'm sure Trump and his organizations have enough collateral to get anything they need.

Ray there's nothing better
Nothing "greater" than a bunch of white pieces of shit singing a campaign slogan for the 4th of July i suppose....https://mobile.twitter.com/.../882186896285282304/video/1

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
“#HappyIndependenceDay #July4 #USA Donald J. Trump on Twitter

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

... having nothing better to do with his time.

Donald Trump mocks Kim Jong-un after North Korea fires missile that lands in Japanese waters

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."

/----- If the Trump tweets were really that destructive to his presidency then Libs would dummy up and let him self destruct. Truth is the tweets are extremely effective.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are too many assumptions here.

Donald Trump mocks Kim Jong-un after North Korea fires missile that lands in Japanese waters

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."

You would rather be at war with NK?

Er... what?

Why is it a choice between Trump being on Twitter attacking people for doing what he does, or war?

Er... what?

Why is it a choice between Trump being on Twitter attacking people for doing what he does, or war?
They don't cut the shit out I'm gonna put a heavy move on them lol

Er... what?

They don't cut the shit out I'm gonna put a heavy move on them lol

I was on a bus once. And some woman of not very high intelligence was there with her son.

She told him that if he didn't stop messing around she was going to tell the bus drive. Son didn't give a shit. Then she said she'd tell the bus driver to stop the bus. Son didn't give a shit. The woman was making promises she'd never ever be able to carry through, and the Son knew it, and clearly knew it from previous experience. Just like Trump.

Trump said this would not happen.
Trump said he would release his taxes.
Trump has said many things that he has not held himself to.
Trump is not attached to the same principles of truth and logic as the majority of us.
:rofl: :rofl: And you believe him......this time....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The biggest problem is that corruption has been legitimized.

Not even close
//Trump's 37 percent approval rating is dismal, especially for a president so early in his tenure, when the American people typically afford the office a grace period of sorts. Around this point in his first term, for instance, former President Barack Obama had a 60 percent approval rating. //

Trump's latest approval rating is so low, it's not even close to support for his impeachment
It's not even close.
NEWSWEEK.COM

He is audited yearly, you want to be treated the same?

He is audited yearly, you want to be treated the same?
I have nothing to fear Why is he hiding his??

Not even close
//Trump's 37 percent approval rating is dismal, especially for a president so early in his tenure, when the American people typically afford the office a grace period of sorts. Around this point in his first term, for instance, former President Barack Obama had a 60 percent approval rating. //

Trump's latest approval rating is so low, it's not even close to support for his impeachment
It's not even close.
NEWSWEEK.COM

I'm not sure what that has to do with corruption, but anyway.

Forum List

Back