Manafort gets 47 months

She will be. She is the one that revoked his bail, and why he was sitting in jail waiting sentencing.

Then he has to worry about the Attorney General in New York that has already stated they will be waiting for him whenever he is released.

There will be no peace for Manafort the rest of his life.

A preview of what the Trumps can be expecting when their time comes.
Leftists are so nasty and vindictive. What did he do that makes you hate him so much? The answer is that he helped Trump get elected. It's pure TDS.

iu
What did he do ?? He's a slimebag thief just like the guy he worked for Read up on what he's been doing and with who and you won't be asking silly questions
Thieves normally get off with a suspended sentence on a first offense. That's not a justification for 20 years in prison. "He's a slimebag" is leftwing code meaning "he's a Republican."

Furthermore, Manafort didn't steal anything. He's not a thief. Once again, your post is total bullshit.
Charged in EIGHT counts and in TEN others 1 AH juror out of the 12 voted for him
He wasn't charged with theft, you brain damaged moron.
A list of the alleged and admitted crimes undertaken by people ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../list-alleged-admitted-crimes-undertaken-by-people-...

Jan 25, 2019 - The individuals who faced the most charges were Trump'sformer campaign chairman, Paul ... Aggravated identity theft, SCO, 8, Indicted.
Additional charges for Paul Manafort now possible - Portland Press ...

https://www.pressherald.com/.../additional-charges-for-paul-manafort-now-possible/

Nov 30, 2018 - WASHINGTON — Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort may face additional charges, as lawyers in the special counsel's Russia ...

Activist judge

Jail is only for black people

A lot of Honkies are in the can. You really need to open your eyes.

As far as Mr. Manafort, he's a first time non-violent offender, the ideal choice for probation or community service, regardless of his ethnicity

She will be. She is the one that revoked his bail, and why he was sitting in jail waiting sentencing.

Then he has to worry about the Attorney General in New York that has already stated they will be waiting for him whenever he is released.

Leftists are so nasty and vindictive. What did he do that makes you hate him so much? The answer is that he helped Trump get elected. It's pure TDS.

iu
What did he do ?? He's a slimebag thief just like the guy he worked for Read up on what he's been doing and with who and you won't be asking silly questions
Thieves normally get off with a suspended sentence on a first offense. That's not a justification for 20 years in prison. "He's a slimebag" is leftwing code meaning "he's a Republican."

Furthermore, Manafort didn't steal anything. He's not a thief. Once again, your post is total bullshit.
Charged in EIGHT counts and in TEN others 1 AH juror out of the 12 voted for him
He wasn't charged with theft, you brain damaged moron.
EVEN if you're right what's the FN difference ?For what he was sentenced for and for what he got barely by, he should have received 30 years

Activist judge

Jail is only for black people

A lot of Honkies are in the can. You really need to open your eyes.

As far as Mr. Manafort, he's a first time non-violent offender, the ideal choice for probation or community service, regardless of his ethnicity
hopefully he gets taken care of in jail

I'm sure that he will be, probably have Cohen as his bitch, doing his laundry. Rats like Mike Cohen have a hard time in the big house. Cohen should be glad that Manafort isn't a fruit loop- otherwise Cohen would get heavy pressure to convert to homosexuality.

Manafort got far less than I thought he would.

He obviously had a sympathetic judge, public pronouncements aside.

Did I hear correctly that there are other charges still awaiting him?
yes one more judge who might make this miscarriage right

If he does, he's not doing his job. He's supposed to rule only on the case before him, not "make up" for a different one. That would be judicial activism, and wrong.

Just reported on MSNBC. Wow, that's pretty light. What do you think?

I've heard various reports that the judge is pro-Trump and anti-Mueller.

SHOCKING!!!!!

Paul Manafort Sentenced To Less Than 4 Years In Prison In Mueller Probe

That’s what your two and a half years for you ? Wonder if his time will run concurrent whit the time he has already spent in jail? It still, strongest conviction so far in the Mewler probe and less then two years is all the special counsel can find?

They would get a reasonable fine and no prison time
Wow, you are completely delusional.

Manafort is a first time non-violent offender, FF. Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

A friend of mine, a great guy BTW, got 4 years for beating a man in the face with a hammer.

I can't see where what Manafort did being worse

He'll be pardoned and record expunged as it should be.

Credit for time served and good behavior, he should be home for Christmas.
not after next judge is thru with him

The next judge might be pissed after this farce today.

iu

Love your signature graphic. Very self identifying!

Manafort is a first time non-violent offender, FF. Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

A friend of mine, a great guy BTW, got 4 years for beating a man in the face with a hammer.

Yeah....Manafort only beat tax payers in the face with a hammer. I hope the judge next week gives the Dick the maximum 10 years.

Just another example of a white privileged man getting a slap on the wrist for an attack on the Democratic fabric of this country.

He coulda held up a 7-11 and gotten more time. The sentence was a crime.

Yet...I go to fox news and can't find it on their web site. They should be proud of the white judge....

Holding up a 7-11 would have put lives in danger. Manafort didn't even cause anyone to lose any money.

You're a deranged lunatic.

trumpettes have lost their small minds.

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

He'll be pardoned and record expunged as it should be.

Probably happen

Trump looks out for all his criminal friends

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

Yeah....Manafort only beat tax payers in the face with a hammer. I hope the judge next week gives the Dick the maximum 10 years.

I'm sure you do. But I personally salute Manafort for being a modern DeMolay and not taking the easy way out. The man could have easily decided to lie about his President and would now be celebrated by the libs.

Black kid robs $500 and he faces 20 years
Manafort steals millions and he gets 4 years

Forum List

Back