Manafort gets 47 months

Scott Hechinger, who works as a public defender in New York, highlighted cases where suspects got harsher sentences. Just a day earlier, he said, his client was offered a sentence of between 36 to 72 months for stealing $100 in quarters from a residential laundry room.

I'm sure you do. But I personally salute Manafort for being a modern DeMolay and not taking the easy way out. The man could have easily decided to lie about his President and would now be celebrated by the libs.

that is a load of simpleton horse shit. :itsok:

Black kid robs $500 and he faces 20 years
Manafort steals millions and he gets 4 years

An associate of mine had his car, which was worth twice that- about $1000- robbed by a black kid and they just sent the kid to juvenile hall for a few months.

Your story is bullshit.

Wow, you are completely delusional.

Manafort is a first time non-violent offender, FF. Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

A friend of mine, a great guy BTW, got 4 years for beating a man in the face with a hammer.

I can't see where what Manafort did being worse

He'll be pardoned and record expunged as it should be.

Probably happen

Trump looks out for all his criminal friends

This country will be haunted by the trump years for generations after his departure. He has brought to the surface of our social network the dark and most vile characteristics of society. The man is the worst disaster this country has faced in decades.

Madison never thought a Mafia Boss would be elected to the highest office in the land.

An associate of mine had his car, which was worth twice that- about $1000- robbed by a black kid and they just sent the kid to juvenile hall for a few months.

Your story is bullshit.

Juveniles usually get juvenile sentences....did you want him hanged....? If you are a trumpette....probably so...

Your story is bullshit.

Juveniles usually get juvenile sentences....did you want him hanged....? If you are a trumpette....probably so...

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender and a Senior Citizen. Why not just give him a modest fine and community service?

Your story is bullshit.

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender and a Senior Citizen. Why not just give him a modest fine and community service?

He screwed the US and supported the atrocities of the pro Russian Ukrainian government. He deserves to stay in prison a long time.

It may be that Mueller has more charges for Manafort in the future....as he has more indictments waiting in the wings.

Your story is bullshit.

He screwed the US and supported the atrocities of the pro Russian Ukrainian government. He deserves to stay in prison a long time.

It may be that Mueller has more charges for Manafort in the future....as he has more indictments waiting in the wings.
Anything that hurts the federal government is a good thing, the country and government are two different things not one in the same... dumbass

Your story is bullshit.

Chystal Mason..a black woman of modest means. Unlike Manafort...no friends in high places

Former Tax Preparer Sentenced To Prison For Illegal Vote

Tax fraud for preparing inflated tax returns. Absolutely a crime. It probably cost the Federal government tens of thousands of dollars. She got 60 months.

Paul Manafort. Well connected. Influential friends in high places. Defrauded the Federal government of between 30 and 40 MILLION dollars...got a plea agreement and not only broke that but attempted to suborn testimony of other witnesses..he got 47 months with credit for time served.

Anything wrong there?

Manafort is a first time non-violent offender, FF. Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

A friend of mine, a great guy BTW, got 4 years for beating a man in the face with a hammer.

Probably happen

O pardoned 1927 criminals.

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

Probably happen

This country will be haunted by the trump years for generations after his departure. He has brought to the surface of our social network the dark and most vile characteristics of society. The man is the worst disaster this country has faced in decades.

Madison never thought a Mafia Boss would be elected to the highest office in the land.

No no. The two worst are O and W and will remain stains on this country for decades. 16 trillion in debt, never ending wars, horrid foreign and domestic policies. They were abhorrent.

They would get a reasonable fine and no prison time

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg
How many convictions does the perp have? Remember, Manafort has no prior convictions. Judges generally give light sentences to first timers.

You're all a bunch of nasty vindictive lunatics.

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg

Yeah....Manafort only beat tax payers in the face with a hammer. I hope the judge next week gives the Dick the maximum 10 years.
Keeping revenues from the federal government is a public service. The less it receives, the better.

Last edited:

because...
x5mb6l9a7wk21.jpg
How many convictions does the perp have? Remember, Manafort has no prior convictions. Judges generally give light sentences to first timers.

You're all a bunch of nasty vindictive lunatics.

Had Manafort decided to lie about President Trump , he would have received no time at all and got a huge book deal. He would be celebrated by the leftists around the globe regardless of what he did or didn't do. I salute his courage and his decision to refuse to lie.

Your story is bullshit.

Chystal Mason..a black woman of modest means. Unlike Manafort...no friends in high places

Former Tax Preparer Sentenced To Prison For Illegal Vote

Tax fraud for preparing inflated tax returns. Absolutely a crime. It probably cost the Federal government tens of thousands of dollars. She got 60 months.

Paul Manafort. Well connected. Influential friends in high places. Defrauded the Federal government of between 30 and 40 MILLION dollars...got a plea agreement and not only broke that but attempted to suborn testimony of other witnesses..he got 47 months with credit for time served.

Anything wrong there?
He did not defraud the government of $30 or $40 million. You're an idiot. He only avoided paying taxes on the amount he earned in Ukraine, however much that is.

Is it possible for you Trump hating morons to post the actual facts once every few years?

Your story is bullshit.

My younger brother was convicted of auto theft, and he got a suspended sentence. All he had to do was keep his nose clean for a few years, and his record was expunged.

Forum List

Back