Manafort gets 47 months

Considering that this is manufactured bullshit, 47 months is egregious.

Beria would approve.

Wow , you seem to be a ok with white collar crime. You are what is wrong with the USA.

When is his comrade John Podesta going to be charged for doing the exact same things that Manafort has done? And since when do we appoint Special Counsels to investigate vanilla white collar crime?
"the exact same things"? Proof please.

It pays to do white collar crime in the US and it pays to be a white rich male in the US.

Penelope just use your obamacare and have a addadictome procedure performed and you also can be a white rich male... :21:

For some reason you all love white collar crime, I bet you all are as well, WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS.
Lol
This loser is upset about the sentence....

DoSiL7JXgAADsvP.jpg
Raise Deflector Shields!

It pays to do white collar crime in the US and it pays to be a white rich male in the US.

Penelope just use your obamacare and have a addadictome procedure performed and you also can be a white rich male... :21:

For some reason you all love white collar crime, I bet you all are as well, WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS.
Lol
This loser is upset about the sentence....

DoSiL7JXgAADsvP.jpg
Raise Deflector Shields!
...and still no Russian connection

Considering that this is manufactured bullshit, 47 months is egregious.

Beria would approve.

No, manafort is a bad guy. There is no doubt about that. What is a travesty of justice though, is the podesta brothers worked with him, but because they were shrilary sycophants, it looks like they will get a pass on their equally criminal behavior.
Are you sure? Isn't there a Special Counsel being appointed any day now to deal with that kind of stuff? Ruh Roooooh!

Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
Treating him like a first time offending thief and a hardened con are not the only two choices.

And he should be dealt with harshly because of the way he flouted the justice system. He violated his bail by tampering with witnesses. He then violated his pale agreement by lying and by passing info to Trump's lawyers.

But that's okay, he's old and white, like the judge. ;)

Black kid robs $500 and he faces 20 years
Manafort steals millions and he gets 4 years

An associate of mine had his car, which was worth twice that- about $1000- robbed by a black kid and they just sent the kid to juvenile hall for a few months.

Your story is bullshit.

Juveniles usually get juvenile sentences....did you want him hanged....? If you are a trumpette....probably so...

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender and a Senior Citizen. Why not just give him a modest fine and community service?

He screwed the US and supported the atrocities of the pro Russian Ukrainian government. He deserves to stay in prison a long time.

It may be that Mueller has more charges for Manafort in the future....as he has more indictments waiting in the wings.
Anything that hurts the federal government is a good thing, the country and government are two different things not one in the same... dumbass

An associate of mine had his car, which was worth twice that- about $1000- robbed by a black kid and they just sent the kid to juvenile hall for a few months.

Your story is bullshit.

Juveniles usually get juvenile sentences....did you want him hanged....? If you are a trumpette....probably so...

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender and a Senior Citizen. Why not just give him a modest fine and community service?
Chystal Mason..a black woman of modest means. Unlike Manafort...no friends in high places

Former Tax Preparer Sentenced To Prison For Illegal Vote

Tax fraud for preparing inflated tax returns. Absolutely a crime. It probably cost the Federal government tens of thousands of dollars. She got 60 months.

Paul Manafort. Well connected. Influential friends in high places. Defrauded the Federal government of between 30 and 40 MILLION dollars...got a plea agreement and not only broke that but attempted to suborn testimony of other witnesses..he got 47 months with credit for time served.

Anything wrong there?
No comment?

What are the last few words of the pledge of allegiance that they want mandatory in schools/
Oh yes..."....with liberty and justice for all."
What a f*cking joke.
Justice. If you are a rich white turd.
Over $60 million in tax fraud and bank fraud and this is it.
Th citizens of the USA need to be ashamed of what happened.

Your story is bullshit.

He screwed the US and supported the atrocities of the pro Russian Ukrainian government. He deserves to stay in prison a long time.

It may be that Mueller has more charges for Manafort in the future....as he has more indictments waiting in the wings.
Anything that hurts the federal government is a good thing, the country and government are two different things not one in the same... dumbass

Your story is bullshit.

Chystal Mason..a black woman of modest means. Unlike Manafort...no friends in high places

Former Tax Preparer Sentenced To Prison For Illegal Vote

Tax fraud for preparing inflated tax returns. Absolutely a crime. It probably cost the Federal government tens of thousands of dollars. She got 60 months.

Paul Manafort. Well connected. Influential friends in high places. Defrauded the Federal government of between 30 and 40 MILLION dollars...got a plea agreement and not only broke that but attempted to suborn testimony of other witnesses..he got 47 months with credit for time served.

Anything wrong there?
No comment?
The Federal government deserves none of that money...

Why treat him as if he is a hardened con?
Treating him like a first time offending thief and a hardened con are not the only two choices.

And he should be dealt with harshly because of the way he flouted the justice system. He violated his bail by tampering with witnesses. He then violated his pale agreement by lying and by passing info to Trump's lawyers.

But that's okay, he's old and white, like the judge. ;)
The judge didn't believe that crap. He saw through all of it. Political theater to excite the imaginations of deranged democrats.

Turn it into a race thing. The final race confrontation is well needed and long overdue.

Why did the judge so carefully point out that they weren’t there for collusion? Baffling innit?

Once I heard that, I knew he wasn't going to get that 19 years.

One more time. Mueller dug this case up from the dead files of the DOJ. This exact case, with a few years of tax returns added on to it,
was put aside by the DOJ in 2009. The DOJ decided not to prosecute him.

Mueller pulled up that case, because he was going to use it to squeeze Manafort into lying for MUeller. This Judge knew that from the outset.
The Judge hated this case. If Manafort didn't get hit with that other lying to Fed Agents charge, after his plea deal, he probably would
have gotten a sentence of 5 years probation and time served.

And I wouldn't worry too much about his prison time. He won't be at Alcatraz or Sing-Sing. He'll be confined in some barracks type setting. They would
never put a 70-year old, who currently is in a wheel chair in a maximum security location. He'll be in some minimum detention center. He'll have visitors
every weekend and get a w/e furlough from time to time. He only has to handle it thru the 2020 election. Then win, lose or draw he'll be pardoned
after that election. Not only for this crime, but the other one in DC where sentencing is next week.

Why did the judge so carefully point out that they weren’t there for collusion? Baffling innit?

One more time. Mueller dug this case up from the dead files of the DOJ. This exact case, with a few years of tax returns added on to it,

Mueller pulled up that case, because he was going to use it to squeeze Manafort into lying for MUeller. This Judge knew that from the outset.
The Judge hated this case. If Manafort didn't get hit with that other lying to Fed Agents charge, after his plea deal, he probably would

And I wouldn't worry too much about his prison time. He won't be at Alcatraz or Sing-Sing. He'll be confined in some barracks type setting. They would
never put a 70-year old, who currently is in a wheel chair in a maximum security location. He'll be in some minimum detention center. He'll have visitors
every weekend and get a w/e furlough from time to time. He only has to handle it thru the 2020 election. Then win, lose or draw he'll be pardoned
after that election. Not only for this crime, but the other one in DC where sentencing is next week.
"Collusion" wasn't even a PART of this case. How was it that the Judge brought that up out of nowhere and how could that have possibly influenced his sentencing..

More accurate;y WHY did it do so. Is this judge angling for a seat on the Supreme Court?

"Collusion" wasn't even a PART of this case. How was it that the Judge brought that up out of nowhere and how could that have possibly influenced his sentencing..

More accurate;y WHY did it do so. Is this judge angling for a seat on the Supreme Court?

Because the Judge understood that the case was only being tried for the Feds to get Manafort to lie to create Russian Collusion for Mueller.

The Why is simple. The judge understood why they were even having this case.

Because the Judge understood that the case was only being tried for the Feds to get Manafort to lie to create Russian Collusion for Mueller.

The Why is simple. The judge understood why they were even having this case.
What judge "understands" something THAT absurd?

Another case of Democrats refusing to accept an outcome.
Oh....not accepting? What is being done to change it?
Give the democrats time, this wasn't in the plan for Manafort to get a shortened sentence. I'm sure democrats will put together an anonymous leak suggesting obstruction took place in the reduced sentence, after they leak a fake story they will use it to start another fake investigation.

Forum List

Back