🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manafort? Why arten't Trumpettes talking about this?

What is it you want to talk about? Muellers investigation was supposed to be about finding connections between Trump and the Russians, but instead has turned up a years old tax evader that has nothing to do with Trump. Are you really that stupid that you can't see this?

Oooh.....ooooh....Pick me.....pick me.......

Yes.....yes they are that stupid that they can't see that......

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

You Trumpettes have short memories to match your short dicks.

No....he caught manafort laundering money....and manafort is likely to walk on all those charges.....as to Starr...the democrats kept increasing the areas they wanted him to investigate to muddy his investigation...

Manafort was caught on more than that. He's facing 12 counts of crimes pal. Actually he law gives Mueller the authority to do what he's doing. I don't think Manafort will walk unless he turns. You will learn not to listen to Trump.
Turns on what?

He turns state implicating Trump. Despite your finest delusions you are here talking about a man facing 12 separate counts. Then you have Papadopoulos who admitted guilt to meeting with Russians to get dirt about Hillary Clinton. This man worked in the Trump campaign. So you guys can pretend what you want, but these are is the first 3 batters in a 9 inning game and the pitcher has thrown 9 strikes..

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

No....he caught manafort laundering money....and manafort is likely to walk on all those charges.....as to Starr...the democrats kept increasing the areas they wanted him to investigate to muddy his investigation...

Manafort was caught on more than that. He's facing 12 counts of crimes pal. Actually he law gives Mueller the authority to do what he's doing. I don't think Manafort will walk unless he turns. You will learn not to listen to Trump.
Turns on what?

He turns state implicating Trump. Despite your finest delusions you are here talking about a man facing 12 separate counts. Then you have Papadopoulos who admitted guilt to meeting with Russians to get dirt about Hillary Clinton. This man worked in the Trump campaign. So you guys can pretend what you want, but these are is the first 3 batters in a 9 inning game and the pitcher has thrown 9 strikes..
Your delusional with your hatred of Trump. Lmfao!

kn102817dAPC20171030044518.jpg

Dumb.

Turns on what?

He has thrown nothing. The fucking game ain’t even started. No testimony in court.

Turns on what?

No....papa admitted to lying to the FBI when they questioned him......just like Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.....he was on the Trump campaign about 5 minutes........

The crowd is leaving the stadium........

Turns on what?

He has thrown nothing. The fucking game ain’t even started. No testimony in court.

Oh the game has started, they were in court today dumb ass.

No....papa admitted to lying to the FBI when they questioned him......just like Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.....he was on the Trump campaign about 5 minutes........The crowd is leaving the stadium........

But I thought Trump said there was no contact between his campaign and Russia at all. So that wasn't true, then, was it?

No....papa admitted to lying to the FBI when they questioned him......just like Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.....he was on the Trump campaign about 5 minutes........The crowd is leaving the stadium........

Couple questions:

1. Why did he lie?
2. What did he lie about?
3. Is this not a photo of a Trump 2016 National Security team meeting that includes him? He's the young guy with the receding hairline and brown tie. Looks like a pretty important member of that team, right? If he was just a blip on the campaign radar, why is he 3 seats removed from Trump? That's pretty close for someone said to have not been with the campaign for more than "5 minutes". He must interview well to impress Trump so much that he could be included in this Nat Sec meeting during the 2016 campaign.

171030-weill-George-Papadapolous-tease_yfydus

But I thought Trump said there was no contact between his campaign and Russia at all. So that wasn't true, then, was it?

And yet it was true......papa worked on the campaign about 5 minutes.....keep reaching though...it is good to stretch ....

Couple questions:

1. Why did he lie?
3. Is this not a photo of a Trump 2016 National Security team meeting that includes him? He's the young guy with the receding hairline and brown tie. Looks like a pretty important member of that team, right? If he was just a blip on the campaign radar, why is he 3 seats removed from Trump? That's pretty close for someone said to have not been with the campaign for more than "5 minutes". He must interview well to impress Trump so much that he could be included in this Nat Sec meeting during the 2016 campaign.

171030-weill-George-Papadapolous-tease_yfydus

Keep reaching.........and reaching....and reaching.....and you missed him.....

Turns on what?

No....papa admitted to lying to the FBI when they questioned him......just like Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby.....he was on the Trump campaign about 5 minutes........

The crowd is leaving the stadium........

A professor with close ties to the Russian government told an adviser to Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign in April 2016 that Moscow had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails,” according to court documents unsealed Monday.

The adviser, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about that conversation. The plea represents the most explicit evidence connecting the Trump campaign to the Russian government’s meddling in last year’s election.

“They have dirt on her,” the professor told him, according to the documents. “They have thousands of emails.”

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Thousands’ of Clinton Emails

He lied to the FBI saying he did not have such conversations and was not trying to get information from Russia. Nobody is leaving any stadium but those who know their team has lost.

And yet it was true......papa worked on the campaign about 5 minutes.....keep reaching though...it is good to stretch ....

Was true? But it's not because someone had contact with Russians. Doesn't matter if you pretend they worked for the campaign for 5 minutes or 5 months or 5 years...still worked for the campaign and still clearly had contact with Russia.

So now you've moved the position you have; it used to be that no contact happened, then it became contact happened, but only with someone who was with the campaign for "5 minutes" yet somehow managed to find his way to March National Security meeting during Trump's campaign, two weeks after the DNC hack.

Sooooooooooooo what gives?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He worked for months and he was part of the campaign regardless of how long. The law doesn't say you get to use information from foreign governments in elections if you work less that 6 months for a campaign. It is illegal when you do it.

I'm not reaching for anything, I'm asking you three very simple questions:

1. Why did Papadopolous lie?
3. How did someone who worked on the campaign for "5 minutes" manage to find themselves three seats removed from Trump during a March National Security meeting?

Judging by the date 2aguy's account was created (2014 - right in the midst of the Russian troll ramp-up), and his dodgy, half-articulate responses, we can surmise one of two things:

1. This guy is Russian troll
2. This guy is a Conservative propagandist paid to defend Trump on message boards by acting dumb.

There are no other explanations.

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's pick to be his campaign manager, indicted.

Two others involved with the Trump Campaign - indicted.

Now what? Trump had said no one in his campaign had Russian contacts?

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I have a message for the followers of the Orange Colluder: tick tick tick tick
blahblahblahTrump this Trump that 24/7 blah blah blah
Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that

Judging by the date 2aguy's account was created (2014 - right in the midst of the Russian troll ramp-up), and his dodgy, half-articulate responses, we can surmise one of two things:

1. This guy is Russian troll
2. This guy is a Conservative propagandist paid to defend Trump on message boards by acting dumb.

There are no other explanations.

You should stop drinking and doing drugs....or at least only do one at a time......

Forum List

Back