🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manafort? Why arten't Trumpettes talking about this?

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's pick to be his campaign manager, indicted.

Two others involved with the Trump Campaign - indicted.

Now what? Trump had said no one in his campaign had Russian contacts?

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I have a message for the followers of the Orange Colluder: tick tick tick tick
Look for a flurry of pardons. This is going nowhere.

No one needs to get pardoned......from what I have heard from lawyers.....mueller barely has a case against manafort..odds are he walks on all charges....

I don't think so.

You are a lefty...thinking isn't your strong suit....

Yep I am a lefty which means I do think and when I do, unlike you righties, I am usually right.

Summary of the "Russian Collusion" investigation so far:

920x920.jpg

:badgrin:

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

No one needs to get pardoned......from what I have heard from lawyers.....mueller barely has a case against manafort..odds are he walks on all charges....

I don't think so.

Yep I am a lefty which means I do think and when I do, unlike you righties, I am usually right.

Please.....you are making me laugh so hard I can't type....

I don't think so.

You won't be laughing in the end.

I don't think so.

Yes....please tell that to President hilary.....

What is it you want to talk about? Muellers investigation was supposed to be about finding connections between Trump and the Russians, but instead has turned up a years old tax evader that has nothing to do with Trump. Are you really that stupid that you can't see this?

What is it you want to talk about? Muellers investigation was supposed to be about finding connections between Trump and the Russians, but instead has turned up a years old tax evader that has nothing to do with Trump. Are you really that stupid that you can't see this?

Oooh.....ooooh....Pick me.....pick me.......

Yes.....yes they are that stupid that they can't see that......

I don't think so.

Nah, you go talk to George Papadopoulos.

When you call for investigations of every politician in America, regardless of Party, we'll care.
Do I really care that almost every person you give your money to for investing is an embezzler, adulterer and drug user?

That's not going to work when you support such a person yourself.
Wow! Your post made zero sense.

Yeah.....do you want fries with that nothing burger?

What's amusing is that none of you on the left are smart enough to see that the timing on the Manafort indictment was to take the country's attention away from the growing shit storm that is the Hillary "dossier" story!
Is that the dossier that Republicans funded?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What's amusing is that none of you on the left are smart enough to see that the timing on the Manafort indictment was to take the country's attention away from the growing shit storm that is the Hillary "dossier" story!

They didn't fund the Trump dossier from the Russians...that was hilary, the democrats and obama........Fusion did something completely different for the Washington Free Beacon...but don't let the truth get in the way of spreading your lie....

Nah, you go talk to George Papadopoulos

They didn't fund the Trump dossier from the Russians...that was hilary, the democrats and obama........Fusion did something completely different for the Washington Free Beacon...but don't let the truth get in the way of spreading your lie....

Wrong.

Nah, you go talk to George Papadopoulos

The FBI already did....and they got a "lying to feds like martha stewart and scooter libby" guilty plea...........sorry....that don't get you there...

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

You Trumpettes have short memories to match your short dicks.

Wrong.

No...the truth. The Washington Free Beacon also used Fusion.....then the DNC and hilary hired them...two completely different contracts....

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

You Trumpettes have short memories to match your short dicks.

No....he caught manafort laundering money....and manafort is likely to walk on all those charges.....as to Starr...the democrats kept increasing the areas they wanted him to investigate to muddy his investigation...

When you call for investigations of every politician in America, regardless of Party, we'll care.
Do I really care that almost every person you give your money to for investing is an embezzler, adulterer and drug user?
Is that a repeat post from when you dipsticks were investigating Benghazi, Clinton's e-mails, etc?

This is just the beginning son. You forget about another pat of this story, which is George Papadopoulos admitting to having conversation with Russians discussing Hillary Clintons emails. And this guy worked on Trumps campaign.

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Thousands’ of Clinton Emails

Forum List

Back