🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manafort? Why arten't Trumpettes talking about this?

AS IN the image represents team trump plotting to take over the world one year ago.

it does?

I posted it as making fun of all the noise about the indictments, and them leading to Trump being impeached..

Y'all are pinning your hopes on smoke, so far.

(BTW, switch to decaf, you wont' jump as high as often?_)

OMFG you're worse than i thought.. :itsok:

of course i realized why YOU were posting it, dumbo.

Federal Grand Jury Crash Course - FindLaw

'These are things we've never seen before': The Russia investigation is moving into uncharted territory

the why the bullshit about me being a traitor?

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's pick to be his campaign manager, indicted.

Two others involved with the Trump Campaign - indicted.

Now what? Trump had said no one in his campaign had Russian contacts?

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I have a message for the followers of the Orange Colluder: tick tick tick tick
That Podesta connection is a bitch, so snowflakes found some low-level munchkin, Paapadopoulos.

the why the bullshit about me being a traitor?

why don't you scroll up, weave your way past all of your off-topic substanceless posts, and find the quote where i called you a traitor.

"^ team traitor, one year ago :eusa_clap:"
post #15

'I' posted the picture, 'I' take your post to mean you consider me a part of the Trump team, and a traitor.

^ if only Will Halfwit could give himself an infraction for derailing threads with off topic nonsense

'These are things we've never seen before':
The Russia investigation is moving into uncharted territory

• The FBI's special counsel's team is digging into the limits of President Donald Trump's pardon powers.
    • Because there is little precedent for governing presidential pardon powers, the special counsel, Robert Mueller, is likely to research state-level cases with elements that could be applied to the Russia investigation.
    • Experts say Mueller is taking unprecedented steps to ward off efforts by the White House to guard itself against the investigation.
'These are things we've never seen before': The Russia investigation is moving into uncharted territory

Why don't you take the corncob out of your ass, and realize I posted the picture as a bit of levity.

YOU are the one that went off the rails over it.

upload_2017-10-30_12-33-19.png

Any moment of optimism would have been short-lived. Not long after Manafort and Gates were in federal custody, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team dropped another bombshell: They’d flipped a former Trump campaign adviser months ago.

The charges against Trump’s former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos ― a little-known, little-qualified 30-year-old who listed his involvement in Model United Nations as one of his credentials ― may end up being a much bigger part of the Russia investigation.

The Papadopoulos charges, dated Oct. 5 but only unsealed on Monday, deal directly with his work during the election and his attempt to link up the Russian government with the Trump campaign. His statements also make clear that he was acting with the involvement of higher-ranking officials in Trump’s orbit.

The charges against Papadopoulos became public less than six months after Mueller, a former FBI director, was chosen by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to head up the Russia probe. But Papadopoulos was first arrested on July 27, when he landed at Washington Dulles International Airport on a flight from Germany. And he’s been cooperating ever since.

The public may only now be seeing the first fruits of Mueller’s investigation, but Papadopoulos has been on the hook for a while.

Papadopoulos was charged with lying during an interview with the FBI back in January about his communications with Russians when he served as one of Trump’s foreign policy advisers.

On March 24, 2016, just days after Papadopoulos was publicly identified as one of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers, he met with a professor in London who had “substantial connections” to Russian government officials, according to the charges against him.

In an interview with FBI agents this year, Papadopoulos claimed that the professor had told him the Russians had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton before he’d joined the campaign. But that wasn’t true: Papadopoulos wasn’t told about the “dirt” and “thousands of emails” that the Russians had on Clinton until more than a month after he joined the campaign.

Papadopoulos continued trying to arrange a meeting between the campaign and the Russian government, and he emailed a “Senior Policy Advisor” on the Trump campaign to tell them he had “some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right.”

In one email, a “high-ranking campaign official” forwarded Papadopoulos’ email to another campaign official and noted the need to “communicate that [Trump] is not doing these trips” and that they should send “someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.”

George Papadopoulos Is Bad News For Donald Trump

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Seriously? He was indicted for money laundering....and nothing to do with Trump or his campaign....you didn't need a special doofus like mueller to get this conviction....

You guys had sooooo much riding on manafort.....and it came crashing down today...

Your liberal tears...still tasty.....

Any moment of optimism would have been short-lived. Not long after Manafort and Gates were in federal custody, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team dropped another bombshell: They’d flipped a former Trump campaign adviser months ago.

The charges against Trump’s former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos ― a little-known, little-qualified 30-year-old who listed his involvement in Model United Nations as one of his credentials ― may end up being a much bigger part of the Russia investigation.

The Papadopoulos charges, dated Oct. 5 but only unsealed on Monday, deal directly with his work during the election and his attempt to link up the Russian government with the Trump campaign. His statements also make clear that he was acting with the involvement of higher-ranking officials in Trump’s orbit.

The charges against Papadopoulos became public less than six months after Mueller, a former FBI director, was chosen by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to head up the Russia probe. But Papadopoulos was first arrested on July 27, when he landed at Washington Dulles International Airport on a flight from Germany. And he’s been cooperating ever since.

The public may only now be seeing the first fruits of Mueller’s investigation, but Papadopoulos has been on the hook for a while.

Papadopoulos was charged with lying during an interview with the FBI back in January about his communications with Russians when he served as one of Trump’s foreign policy advisers.

On March 24, 2016, just days after Papadopoulos was publicly identified as one of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers, he met with a professor in London who had “substantial connections” to Russian government officials, according to the charges against him.

In an interview with FBI agents this year, Papadopoulos claimed that the professor had told him the Russians had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton before he’d joined the campaign. But that wasn’t true: Papadopoulos wasn’t told about the “dirt” and “thousands of emails” that the Russians had on Clinton until more than a month after he joined the campaign.

Papadopoulos continued trying to arrange a meeting between the campaign and the Russian government, and he emailed a “Senior Policy Advisor” on the Trump campaign to tell them he had “some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right.”

In one email, a “high-ranking campaign official” forwarded Papadopoulos’ email to another campaign official and noted the need to “communicate that [Trump] is not doing these trips” and that they should send “someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.”

George Papadopoulos Is Bad News For Donald Trump

Yeah........he lied in his testimony......wow........you really got him......

Your liberal tears are still tasty...

When you call for investigations of every politician in America, regardless of Party, we'll care.
Do I really care that almost every person you give your money to for investing is an embezzler, adulterer and drug user?

That's not going to work when you support such a person yourself.

Look for a flurry of pardons. This is going nowhere.

No one needs to get pardoned......from what I have heard from lawyers.....mueller barely has a case against manafort..odds are he walks on all charges....

Seriously? He was indicted for money laundering....and nothing to do with Trump or his campaign....you didn't need a special doofus like mueller to get this conviction....

You guys had sooooo much riding on manafort.....and it came crashing down today...

Nothing came crashing down. This is just starting.

No one needs to get pardoned......from what I have heard from lawyers.....mueller barely has a case against manafort..odds are he walks on all charges....

I don't think so.

Nothing came crashing down. This is just starting.

Yes......you better hurry up and tell President hilary about this.........

Liberal tears....tasty tasty....

I don't think so.

You are a lefty...thinking isn't your strong suit....

This may happen but when it does those who are pardoned lose their ability to p lea the fifth. So mass pardons might not be the best thing for Trump to do.

Forum List

Back