🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manafort? Why arten't Trumpettes talking about this?

Yep I am a lefty which means I do think and when I do, unlike you righties, I am usually right.

Please.....you are making me laugh so hard I can't type....

You won't be laughing in the end.

Yes....please tell that to President hilary.....

Nah, you go talk to George Papadopoulos.

Yeah.....do you want fries with that nothing burger?

They don't get fries, it is served with a side of hot air.

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's pick to be his campaign manager, indicted.

Two others involved with the Trump Campaign - indicted.

Now what? Trump had said no one in his campaign had Russian contacts?

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I have a message for the followers of the Orange Colluder: tick tick tick tick
Indictments go to 2015. Nothing during election cycle.

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

What is it you want to talk about? Muellers investigation was supposed to be about finding connections between Trump and the Russians, but instead has turned up a years old tax evader that has nothing to do with Trump. Are you really that stupid that you can't see this?

Oooh.....ooooh....Pick me.....pick me.......

Yes.....yes they are that stupid that they can't see that......

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

You Trumpettes have short memories to match your short dicks.

No....he caught manafort laundering money....and manafort is likely to walk on all those charges.....as to Starr...the democrats kept increasing the areas they wanted him to investigate to muddy his investigation...

The Democrats wanted Starr to keep investigating after he found nothing on Whitewater, nothing on vince foster, nothing on travel gate?

Quit being such a pansy-assed crybaby & blaming everyone else for the shit Republicans did.

No wonder everyone considers you the Board idiot.

What is it you want to talk about? Muellers investigation was supposed to be about finding connections between Trump and the Russians, but instead has turned up a years old tax evader that has nothing to do with Trump. Are you really that stupid that you can't see this?

This is just the beginning son. You forget about another pat of this story, which is George Papadopoulos admitting to having conversation with Russians discussing Hillary Clintons emails. And this guy worked on Trumps campaign.

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Thousands’ of Clinton Emails
It’s all Manafort’s private business dealings with Russians.

Records go into 2017.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is just the beginning son. You forget about another pat of this story, which is George Papadopoulos admitting to having conversation with Russians discussing Hillary Clintons emails. And this guy worked on Trumps campaign.

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Thousands’ of Clinton Emails
So you really think Trump hired a guy to manage his campaign without knowing him or vetting him?

So, Mueller was supposed to ignore what he found while looking into that money trail? the low hanging fruit under threat of a long prison term can provide a lot of info on the bigger fish.

Besides, was Ken Starr hired to investigate Monica Lewinski/Bill Clinton affair?

No....he caught manafort laundering money....and manafort is likely to walk on all those charges.....as to Starr...the democrats kept increasing the areas they wanted him to investigate to muddy his investigation...

Manafort was caught on more than that. He's facing 12 counts of crimes pal. Actually he law gives Mueller the authority to do what he's doing. I don't think Manafort will walk unless he turns. You will learn not to listen to Trump.

Records go into 2017.
Indictments go to where?

And did they charge him for that.....? No...they charged him for lying when he answered their questions about it...so they have "0" when it comes to a real charge........

Here is a clue....if they had an actual crime...they would have charged him for the actual crime...just like they charged manafort for actual crimes.....

Manafort was caught on more than that. He's facing 12 counts of crimes pal. Actually he law gives Mueller the authority to do what he's doing. I don't think Manafort will walk unless he turns. You will learn not to listen to Trump.
Turns on what?

Whitewater, Vince Foster....didn't dig deep enough, Pork Soda. Travel Gate, the joke: Chappaqua Blue was airbonre to Lebanon as American-born Turkish DNA was being fed to the alligators (Brittanee Drexel). Juno-Chiron cycle, 25 Ap 2009.

So you really think Trump hired a guy to manage his campaign without knowing him or vetting him?
He knew him...did he know the details of Manaforts personal business practices? Ridiculous notion.

Remember what ye liberals say on this board when the indictments come for Podesta and Wasserman-Shits.

And...lol.... LOL! Manafort is under house arrest! LOL LOL

Today: Two Trumpers plead Not Guilty, one pleads Guilty. So the Orange Julius lovers chant CLINTONPODESTA while Trump dives further into incoherence.

kn102817dAPC20171030044518.jpg

Forum List

Back