Manchin and Schumer reach deal on voting laws

I dont have much of a problem with most of it. This part caught my eye though
Manchin is proposing voter ID requirements with the possibility of alternatives such as a utility bill to provide proof of identity in order to vote.
When will democrats start saying blacks are too stupid to bring a utility bill?
The constitution says elections are the business of each individual state. This is BS
Guess you've never read the 17th amendment
All I know kid is this is just a way to cheat.
guess you believed Dr Fauci and harmed your own GD relatives to do it. I wouldn't be able to live with myself because TDS is my life.My God

Maricopa

So instead of just admitting that you were dead wrong in your statement about the elections being the business of the states, you're just gonna rant.

Another state and federal vacation day, I don't agree with it and early voting. There are too many vacation days now.

The federal government has no business messing with states rights on elections...anything they pass and Joe signs will be challenged in court for years.....
Like the federal election law which requires all potential voters to prove Identification and citizenship?

You want to get rid of that law?

Manchin is proposing voter ID requirements with the possibility of alternatives such as a utility bill to provide proof of identity in order to vote.
The constitution says elections are the business of each individual state. This is BS
Guess you've never read the 17th amendment
All I know kid is this is just a way to cheat.
guess you believed Dr Fauci and harmed your own GD relatives to do it. I wouldn't be able to live with myself because TDS is my life.My God

Maricopa

So instead of just admitting that you were dead wrong in your statement about the elections being the business of the states, you're just gonna rant.
Octogenarians...........They don't remember so swell...

That is one of the items in Missouri you can use to prove identify along with social security cards and birth certificates. The utility bill lets them know you actually do live there.

Unless I borrowed my friends. Or stole my neighbor's.

Its the republicans who want to suppress the minority vote.
Wish I could thread ban you and your retarded shit :rolleyes:
You can't, is that a problem for you? Suppression of the freedom of speech.

I'm sorry... I didn't realize that's how you speak. It sounded just like one of those yappy little dogs that pee on themselves when they get excited.

Schumer is a habitual liar.
His voting bill is an attack on our democracy and on the Right to Vote.
He is making the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes easier.
When Democrats vote twice they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
BTW, a utility bill does not prove citizenship.

voterfrauddemsposjdfjfikejfhkejrh.jpg

While Manchin's vote won't save the bill, the unified Democrat vote will both help the party's political messaging that the GOP is stonewalling them and likely intensify progressives' push to end the filibuster.

That is one of the items in Missouri you can use to prove identify along with social security cards and birth certificates. The utility bill lets them know you actually do live there.

I'm sorry... I didn't realize that's how you speak. It sounded just like one of those yappy little dogs that pee on themselves when they get excited.
I'm not one of those yappy little dogs that have a hard time barking.

I'm not one of those yappy little dogs that have a hard time barking.

LOL!

If you're not a yappy little dog that has a hard time barking, you must be a yappy little dog that does not have a hard time barking.

Never. In fact democrats have all along said that utility bill or bank statement is good and it was. Until the bush boy years when the republicans went on a crusade to make it harder to vote by not allowing a utility bill or bank statement or state college ID as ID. They reduced what they would take as ID.

That is what democrats were upset about. Not the ID but only allowing one or two forms of ID making it harder to obtain that ID and vote.

It's de facto unconstitutional and should be struck down 9-0

Democrats never said that. Democrats realize that many live on the margins of society, in dire poverty, with no access to the things we take for granted. They don't deserve to lose their right to vote.

"Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids" - a prominent democrat

Democrats never said that. Democrats realize that many live on the margins of society, in dire poverty, with no access to the things we take for granted. They don't deserve to lose their right to vote.

"Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids" - a prominent democrat
Yeah, white skin refracts light better than dark skin.

Forum List

Back