Manchin and Schumer reach deal on voting laws

That is one of the items in Missouri you can use to prove identify along with social security cards and birth certificates. The utility bill lets them know you actually do live there
how does a piece of paper identify the person who lives at the address?
unless you have to photo ID any one can take that piece of paper and use as an ID to vote.
So you were born with a photo ID?

If not born with an ID in hand then you had to prove yer ID without a photo ID...Did you not?
and what does that have to do with anything?
do you think you can get a social security card replacement without a photo ID?

Get it online.

Card Replacement - EASY APPLY US

I dont understand why people say its unconstitutional. I posted the the relevant part of the constitution that gives congress the power to regulate federal elections.
Some things could be challenged. Perhaps the gerrymandering.. but the rest?
Could someone explain?

Partisans see what they choose to…

I dont have much of a problem with most of it. This part caught my eye though
Manchin is proposing voter ID requirements with the possibility of alternatives such as a utility bill to provide proof of identity in order to vote.
When will democrats start saying blacks are too stupid to bring a utility bill?

Democrats never said that. Democrats realize that many live on the margins of society, in dire poverty, with no access to the things we take for granted. They don't deserve to lose their right to vote.

Democrats suppress blacks and think they're stupid. That's all that they realize. Let's never forget, Dems are the party of slavery and segregation.

Manchin is proposing voter ID requirements with the possibility of alternatives such as a utility bill to provide proof of identity in order to vote.

Democrats never said that. Democrats realize that many live on the margins of society, in dire poverty, with no access to the things we take for granted. They don't deserve to lose their right to vote.

Democrats suppress blacks and think they're stupid. That's all that they realize. Let's never forget, Dems are the party of slavery and segregation.
The south is and now it's full of republicans.

The south is and now it's full of republicans.

And? That doesn't negate the dems racist and tawdry past along with their continual suppression of minorities and blacks.

The constitution says elections are the business of each individual state. This is BS
Guess you've never read the 17th amendment

What has the 17th amendment got to do with anything here ?

The 17th amendment says that Senators will be elected by popular vote, instead of being appointed by the legislature. It's an example of the Constitution setting the rules for state elections.

Of course, instead of asking, you could have just read the 17th amendment.

That is one of the items in Missouri you can use to prove identify along with social security cards and birth certificates. The utility bill lets them know you actually do live there
how does a piece of paper identify the person who lives at the address?
unless you have to photo ID any one can take that piece of paper and use as an ID to vote.
So you were born with a photo ID?

If not born with an ID in hand then you had to prove yer ID without a photo ID...Did you not?
and what does that have to do with anything?
do you think you can get a social security card replacement without a photo ID?

Get it online.

Card Replacement - EASY APPLY US
it must be a new rule because I had to go to the office with a photo ID

Forum List

Back