🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manchin calls for $4 trillion (!) in infrastructure spending, says 'We need to work together', blasting Kamala's TV hit on Covid relief

All those complaining never say a word about the trillions we are wasting in the wars. They will lie and say Trump ended them, but as I said...........lies.

That is exactly what Manchin should have said. "We need to quit wasting Trillions on endless wars and instead use that here on infrastructure".
Oh shut up------------Trump didn't get us into new wars--he was bringing our troops home---------body bag sales went down under Trump for the military.

Biden is already trying to get us into a war with Syria and yet here you are playing these stupid games.

We have been involved in Syria for years.

Remembering US troops who died in Iraq and Syria in 2020
Yeah, Obama was aiding ISIS trying to get Syria as well------someone paid him well to take out alawit Assad.............Trump backed away from this senseless war.....and as soon as Biden got back in, they are trying to start a war in syria again. I assume that we will again hear of Assad supposedly bombing the terrorists controlled areas so we will be told that we have to take out the evil Assad who is protecting both alawits and christians and let the terrorists to take over (so the sauds, certain billionaires, and terrorists will be happy enough to donate to the biden family).

All those complaining never say a word about the trillions we are wasting in the wars. They will lie and say Trump ended them, but as I said...........lies.

That is exactly what Manchin should have said. "We need to quit wasting Trillions on endless wars and instead use that here on infrastructure".
Oh shut up------------Trump didn't get us into new wars--he was bringing our troops home---------body bag sales went down under Trump for the military.

Biden is already trying to get us into a war with Syria and yet here you are playing these stupid games.

We have been involved in Syria for years.

Remembering US troops who died in Iraq and Syria in 2020
Yeah, Obama was aiding ISIS trying to get Syria as well------someone paid him well to take out alawit Assad.............Trump backed away from this senseless war.....and as soon as Biden got back in, they are trying to start a war in syria again. I assume that we will again hear of Assad supposedly bombing the terrorists controlled areas so we will be told that we have to take out the evil Assad who is protecting both alawits and christians and let the terrorists to take over (so the sauds and terrorists will be happy enough to donate to the biden family).

Probably so.

It makes no sense to pinch pennies when so many Americans are struggling, my friends!

Forum List

Back