Manchin Hosts Bill Gates In West Virginia To Highlight West "By God" Virginia Energy, Gates considers building nuclear reactors

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I thought Senator Manchin couldn’t pass progressive legislation because his state is conservative. Is Bill Gates suddenly popular with West Virginians?

• Banned
Now we know what Bill Gates bribed Joe Manchin with to vote in favor of the Inflation Expansion Act!

FmEkKAPX0AIi-XY

Bill Gates has very publicly stated that he wants to reduce the world's population.

Thats really been his focus for a while now and some think that is one of the factors in his wife leaving him.

So.........

Bill Gates has very publicly stated that he wants to reduce the world's population.

Thats really been his focus for a while now and some think that is one of the factors in his wife leaving him.

So.........

His wife left him over Epstein.

You can't trust Gates. He thinks we have too many people but not enough young girls. Assholes like him are dangerous when they're rich.

Yup, and exactly when was the last permit ever given to start a NEW nuclear power plant? Gotta be over 40 years ago.

IDK but they gave out a permit to expand an exiting facility in Maryland in 2012 and I think the new Watts Bar Unit 2 in TN went online around 2016 which was also an expansion.

IDK but they gave out a permit to expand an exiting facility in Maryland in 2012 and I think the new Watts Bar Unit 2 in TN went online around 2016 which was also an expansion.

I believe those were old grandfathered permits. Ones they had out and kept alive for years. I am not positive but I do believe that is so.

Forum List

Back