Manchin walks out on Schumer's unhinged diatribe on Senate floor.

Manchin wants more compromise and cooperation. Schumer doesn't, but Schumer is actually doing what the majority of his party wants him to do.

A few years back, people were saying that they didn't leave the democratic party, the party left them. I think that's what Manchin is thinking right now. But he's at heart a liberal person more than a conservative, so will he switch? Dunno, but wouldn't that be a bombshell. Ultimately though, no matter what Manchin does the Far Left is unhinged and they are not going to change. At all. And there aren't many Manchins around to stand up to them on the democrat side.

Last edited:
Hell yes Manchin should switch. WV is the reddest state.
If Joe still wants to be governor he should switch ASAP.

Manchin is smart enough to see that if Democrats get their way, there won't be any country left to represent.

Screw Manchin switching sides, we don't need any more Collins, Romneys, or Murkowskis...

Screw Manchin switching sides, we don't need any more Collins, Romneys, or Murkowskis...
You missed the point. If Manchin switches sides we get Mitch instead of Schumer.
So pick one, Mitch or Schumer.

Manchin earns more and more of my respect every day. The Democratic party has left Moderate Manchin behind in its march to the extreme Left, towards Marxism. I do not believe Manchin will switch Parties to become a Republican, but he should denounce what the Democrat party has become and become an Independent.

Manchin should just switch parties and put Chuckie in his place.

SCUBA MIKE
https://twitter.com/mescubamike
@mescubamike
https://twitter.com/mescubamike

9h

1.1K views
0:57 / 1:06

1633710269005.png

Picture says a 1000 words.

C'mon Joe take the plunge, WV voters will love you for it.
Switch parties, and bring Kyrsten with you.

Manchin has some of that Byrd-KKK baggage, but all would be forgiven if he switches.

He could replace the retarded war turtle and we'd be better off.

Forum List

Back