Mandatory mark of the beast microchipping has arrived

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

WARNING! MANDATORY MARK OF THE BEAST MICROCHIPPING HAS ARRIVED IN AMERICA IN 2019..

The only ones who will love this and get off on it are the lunatics who can't think past the current moment.

So lets say the dumbasses of society get this planted in their hand for their job. what happens moron when you quit that job. Will you get it taken out every-time you find a new job, will you have ten of them in your hand because each new job requires activation of it, and past jobs need DE activated.

THe radio waves are passing through your body but hey let them sell it to you how safe it is lmfao.. gawd if you knew how stupidity consumed any brains you have left.

I once applied for a job in the private sector that would require my fingerprints to be on file. I had never been fingerprinted, and have been not to this day.

I asked what would happen to the fingerprint record should I leave the company. I was told the record would remain a permanent file with the FBI.

I thanked them for their time.

Yeah man, the mark of the beast is gonna get ya! Everyone is going to become demons and feed on the blood of children.

Forum List

Back