Mandatory Trick-Or-Treating?

In a couple weeks you'll be going to bed an hour later. Hope it improves your sleep quality

Anybody ever notice that pets recover from these time changes much more easily than we do? My old dog automatically altered her habits when we changed the time, I swear! My new dog will show me -- this is her first time change with me.

Off topic but only for a second -- April, did you know that we get four Trump rallies in the first week of November? Gonna be cool.

Cool, but for those people who don't know my name is April, people are going to think you just did a Biden. They'll be like WTF??? Is it April or November? :confused-84:

Anybody ever notice that pets recover from these time changes much more easily than we do? My old dog automatically altered her habits when we changed the time, I swear! My new dog will show me -- this is her first time change with me.
I never taught my dog how to tell time--he just knows feeding time and sleeping time and go outside time.

Thats why I love him--you know birds of a feather---simple creatures flock together as well.
They definitely bring us back to what's important, don't they? The best part of the day is when we come home and make them very happy or when we crawl into bed and they fit so well into the space behind our knees.

When I have the excess funds for candy and will be home I shall not peddle a toxin called sugar.

Even more important to check things now, given the colorful candy looking fentanyl that is being found. Kids could easily see those as slightly larger Sweet-Tarts or something similar.
I have heard that the drug is making it into some bona fide candy packages, and it scares me. I couldn't live if something I did or failed to do harmed a child. It makes me want to just give out dollar bills instead. Kids still like money don't they? We used to occasionally get someone who handed out dimes, when I was a kid, back when a dime could buy a candy bar.

I have heard that the drug is making it into some bona fide candy packages, and it scares me. I couldn't live if something I did or failed to do harmed a child. It makes me want to just give out dollar bills instead. Kids still like money don't they? We used to occasionally get someone who handed out dimes, when I was a kid, back when a dime could buy a candy bar.

True, but they're probably going to buy candy themselves later anyways. Are they going to drug the turkey for Thanksgiving and put them in Christmas presents this year too and give them to each other? 🙄

1666913048741.png

Forum List

Back