Mandisa: Passing of Contemporary Christian Artist and American Idol Alum & Grammy Winner

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Her music has been inspirational in my life to the point where I remember where I was when I first heard "Overcomer". "Good Morning" is also another anthem and I especially like the Toby Mac comment at the end of the song :)

Grammy-winning singer Mandisa, who rose to fame on season five of “American Idol,” has died, her representative said Friday. She was 47.​
“We can confirm that yesterday Mandisa was found in her home deceased," her representative said in a statement to NBC News. “At this time we do not know the cause of death or any further details.”​
“We ask for your prayers for her family and close knit circle of friends during this incredibly difficult time,” the statement concluded.​
She was found dead in her Nashville home, according to The Tennessean.​

Somebody posted on this yesterday. I had never heard of her. Your vid selections were much better.
Did they ever say what she died of?

Yesterday?? Far as I know it was announced today. Not sure of the cause, but police are investigating

Aw! Looked it up. It was not yesterday. It was the 10:00A.M. this morning thread in Current Events by odanny, Christian artist and American Idol alum Mandisa dies at 47

You could assume that the media would be informed if they considered it a homicide so what's left in the death of a 47 year old?

Forum List

Back