Manhattan case against Trump

Repubican media has been lying about Democrats for 30+ years, and what has that done for Republicans other than turn sane people against them. When everything you've ever claimed the other side is doing, is proven to be a lie, people STOP believing ANYTHING you say.

Look at how the left wing media pounced on every breathless Republican rumour about the Clintons. But after 6 years of headllines on FOX News about the Corruption of the Clintons, without a single charge against ANYONE associated with the Administration, and the media started looking askance at the latest Republican rumours.

We have now had 25+ investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton, and not one credible accusation of corruption, bribery, or political malfeasance against them. 7 Benghazi Investigations which only proved that everything that FOX told you was a lie.

Republicans keep making up shit about Democrats and then investigating the rumours they made up. Like the Bidens and Ukraine. Or Uranium One and the Clintons. There is a historical record in both of these cases which proves Republicans are LYING, but still these lies persist, because the right wing Republican media, and the Russian propaganda machine, keep propping them up.

Joe Biden didn't celebrate his 70th birthday by suddenly deciding to become a politician on the take. Nobody is honest and forthcoming for 50 years, and then decides it's high time to "break bad", and start taking bribes, just as you're leaving office.
No you are brainwashed... get ready to say President Trump....

You are correct. Violence is not the way, and the right is outgunned and does not have communication command and control.
Who said anything about violence?... the job Trump will have is to clean out the DOJ... legally by the book...

We have to be more like them. We have to get out and vote early. We have to stick together and get over the nonsense and back Trump.
I agree 100% with your second sentence... but the system will not let us be like dems... there is a silver lining today however... did you see that the supreme court is hearing a case today that could cause the DOJ to release 90% of the Jan 6 prisoners?...
I guess the DOJ used an improper law to be able to charge them with disrupting the government...
They could all be let out and lawyers will be waiting at the jailhouse door to sue the DOJ on their behalf...

Repubican media has been lying about Democrats for 30+ years, and what has that done for Republicans other than turn sane people against them. When everything you've ever claimed the other side is doing, is proven to be a lie, people STOP believing ANYTHING you say.

Look at how the left wing media pounced on every breathless Republican rumour about the Clintons. But after 6 years of headllines on FOX News about the Corruption of the Clintons, without a single charge against ANYONE associated with the Administration, and the media started looking askance at the latest Republican rumours.

We have now had 25+ investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton, and not one credible accusation of corruption, bribery, or political malfeasance against them. 7 Benghazi Investigations which only proved that everything that FOX told you was a lie.

Republicans keep making up shit about Democrats and then investigating the rumours they made up. Like the Bidens and Ukraine. Or Uranium One and the Clintons. There is a historical record in both of these cases which proves Republicans are LYING, but still these lies persist, because the right wing Republican media, and the Russian propaganda machine, keep propping them up.

Joe Biden didn't celebrate his 70th birthday by suddenly deciding to become a politician on the take. Nobody is honest and forthcoming for 50 years, and then decides it's high time to "break bad", and start taking bribes, just as you're leaving office.
Joe could have sex with hundreds of children, and he would not be charged.

Joe was never friends with Epstein, unlike Donald Trump, who was sued by one of Epsteins victims who she said beat and raped her when she was 13, she had a witness who provided a sworn affidavit in the case, confirming her story. One of Epstein's adult female "helpers".

:lol:

You poor gaslighted saps are seriously butt hurt your puppet masters have been unable to find a single shred of evidence of a crime by Joe Biden.

Comer and Jordan have been leading you submissive cows around by the rings in your noses for years, and they got NOTHING.

NOTHING!

All they have are fairy tales to put you to sleep with.

Wakey wakey!

I agree 100% with your second sentence... but the system will not let us be like dems... there is a silver lining today however... did you see that the supreme court is hearing a case today that could cause the DOJ to release 90% of the Jan 6 prisoners?...
I guess the DOJ used an improper law to be able to charge them with disrupting the government...
They could all be let out and lawyers will be waiting at the jailhouse door to sue the DOJ on their behalf...
That would be great!

Hey, guess what your propagandists have failed to tell you?

Michael Cohen has already been convicted for violating campaign finance laws when he paid off Trump's mistresses.

Trump isn't being tried for that. He is being tried for cooking the books when he repaid Cohen.

Now, ordinarily, cooking the books would have been a misdemeanor. However, because Trump did it to cover up Cohen's crimes, this elevates Trump's crimes to a felony.

I hope this catches you up.

Back to the drawing board for you!
Cohen plead guilty in exchange for immunity in other crimes he committed. And in exchange for testifying. He wasn't convicted

Can't bet money but time off the board we can.... loser stays away from USMB for three months....
I have been advised three times in the very short time since I posted the offer that you guys never keep this promise. You lose but don't go away,

OK, you are all talk.

I have been advised three times in the very short time since I posted the offer that you guys never keep this promise. You lose but don't go away,

OK, you are all talk.
You guys?.... LMAO... hey if you are afraid just say so...

OK, you are all talk.
Tell you what... If you lose three months off... if I lose I will stay off for 6 months.... deal?...

Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison, blames President …

WEBDec 12, 2018 · A federal judge in Manhattan has sentenced Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump ’s former personal attorney and fixer, to three years in prison for various crimes including campaign finance violations, tax evasion, and lying to Congress.
Yes but he plead guilty. Conviction means that there was a trial and evidence was presented.

The prosecution offered him a deal, where they would grant him immunity in other crimes he committed in exchange for his testimony. So he plead guilty to the least serious crime, but is immune from prosecution for others and he didn't have to serve the full sentence for the campaign finance violation. He was given probation after barely a year as part of the deal.

He was facing far more serious crimes than the one he plead guilty of. Which is why he took the immunity deal. But it isly clear whether or not he would have been found guilty if he had took it to trial instead of taking the plea deal.

Last edited:
Yes but he plead guilty. Conviction means that there was a trial and evidence was presented.

The prosecution offered him a deal, where they would grant him immunity in other crimes he committed in exchange for his testimony. So he plead guilty to the least serious crime, but is immune from prosecution for others and he didn't have to serve the full sentence for the campaign finance violation. He was given probation after barely a year as part of the deal.

He was facing far more serious crimes than the one he plead guilty of. Which is why he took the immunity deal. But it isly clear whether or not he would have been found guilty if he had took it to trial instead of taking the plea deal.
You would have taken the deal and happily testified against Trump.

Forum List

Back