Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

These 34 felonies (each carrying 4 years prison max) are actually going to be the least of Trump's upcoming legal woes.
Just hide and watch.
So....what will be your script on the other charges as they are filed in the various other jurisdictions?
Are they all going to be filed by "baboons?"
Are they ALL going to be just be "political persucution?"
Is Trump ALWAYS going to automatically be innocent of everything he is charged with like some sort of divine godhead?

Or maybe you are just blinded by TWS and can't see clearly?
Yes.

Trump is not charged with anything other than NY § 175.10
5ct9auzkcrta1.jpg

It wasn't his campaign contribution.

I didn't say it was. I said he helped cover it up by not reporting it. He knew what it was as he participated in facilitating it. It is illegal for a candidate to knowingly accept an excessive campaign contribution.

So why isn’t he? He’s letting dangerous thugs back onto the streets to push the next white guy off the subway tracks or the next Asian lady down the cement stairs while he goes after the Regime’s political opponent for an expired misdemeanor.
Oh so you do accept your guy who pretended to be a president is a crook. We all know that he is so let's put the treasonous asshole in jail. BTW Espionage will get him years in jail along with election fraud, insurrection and raping E Jean Carroll.

I didn't say it was. I said he helped cover it up by not reporting it. He knew what it was as he participated in facilitating it. It is illegal for a candidate to knowingly accept an excessive campaign contribution.
How could he report it if he didn't know about it? Furthermore, he didn't make the contribution, so he wasn't obligated to report it.

the Presidential Records Act makes the documents government property, and must be in NARA's possession.
In the case of Clinton a judge ruled the the president decides which records belong to the government.

You morons just keep getting the facts wrong.

the Presidential Records Act makes the documents government property, and must be in NARA's possession.
Who cares?

Seriously - who cares?

You're talking about a few documents.

I don't care about a few documents.

I care about a massive, concerted, even conspiratorial abuse of the law. That's happening nation wide.

The ABUSE OF THE LAW is so serious that no one knows (or even cares) where the boundaries are anymore.

The lefties are to blame for this. ENTIRELY. The Democratic party leadership right now, is unquestionably on a Stalinist bent, to destroy the political opposition.

I know human nature. REAL well. I have multiple degrees in all aspects of it, and a lifetime of experience. Any time something like this happens, there is big MONEY involved. Somewhere not too far under the curtains, is a big stream of "income".

Whatever that is, it needs to be exposed.

Amazing how these leftists are condemning Trump for taking documents he was allowed to, as president, while skipping right over how Biden had stashes of documents hidden in his house, and garage, and office, dating back to his senate days when he stole them out of the SCIF.

The hypocrisy and double standards are unbelievable.

How would Trump know a thing about it since it wasn't reported as a campaign donation?

In the case of Clinton a judge ruled the the president decides which records belong to the government.

Not quite.

In Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Nat'l Archives & Records Admin it was the NARA that decided the tapers were personal records because they were an interview with a historian and were treated like other personal notes for historical purposes (such as a diary). Judicial watch then sued the NARA to retrieve the tapes and classify them as Presidential Records under the Administrative Records Act.

Judicial Watch lost. However it was the NARA that classified the tapes as personal, not Cliton on his own.

Here is the link to the case -->> Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Nat'l Archives & Records Admin., 845 F. Supp. 2d 288 | Casetext Search + Citator

Hmmmm... :irony:

WW

How would Trump know a thing about it since it wasn't reported as a campaign donation?
The entire “indictment” is so full of holes that it’s hard to follow what he’s even being accused of, other than accounting for an NDA as legal expenses. Now the lefties are trying to say there’s a campaign contribution in there somewhere?

Something this convoluted just shows there is nothing of substance to prosecute, and that this is purely a political hit job.

Forum List

Back