🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

See? You're terrified of DearLeader facing trial, because you know what the outcome would be.

In contrast, no Democrats are afraid of all the fake crimes you dream up to pin on Demcorats, in your ongoing fanatical attempts to weaponize the justice system.
Flipping the script don't help you none, so give us all a break with your idiocy.

The better way to look at it is this - Democrat's aren't afraid of a civilized SOCIETY justice system anymore, but why is this ?? It's because they are in legalize everything mode, and normalize everything mode just as fast as they can go.. It's truly pathetic..

What was the felony?

No business records of the Trump Organization are even alleged to have been falsified. Not even by Alvin Bragg.
1681468509006.png

WW

It's his job to prosecute crooks you twit. You whinging MAGAts are so pathetic and limp wristed. Grow some balls and stand up for the law.
So why isn’t he? He’s letting dangerous thugs back onto the streets to push the next white guy off the subway tracks or the next Asian lady down the cement stairs while he goes after the Regime’s political opponent for an expired misdemeanor.

Making a false entry in a business record is a misdemeanor, and it’s expired.

Correct.

However making a false entry in a business record when done to aid/conceal another crime is a felony, and that has not expired when the offense occurred in 2017 and the defendant spent multiple years outside the state.

WW

Correct.

However making a false entry in a business record when done to aid/conceal another crime is a felony, and that has not expired when the offense occurred in 2017 and the defendant spent multiple years outside the state.

WW
What other crime did Trump do?

Correct.

WW
And doesn’t it bother you that Bragg is so eager to prevent Trump from being president that he is trying some convoluted legal scheme involving a misdemeanor never before attempted while he actively works to put dangerous felons back onto the street?

What other crime did Trump do?

There is no requirement that Trump committed the other crime. Only that he aid and/or concealed "a" crime. According to court documents at a minimum the charges are related to Cohen's conviction for a campaign finance violation for an illegal in kind campaign contribution.

WW

And doesn’t it bother you that Bragg is so eager to prevent Trump from being president that he is trying some convoluted legal scheme involving a misdemeanor never before attempted while he actively works to put dangerous felons back onto the street?

**If** Trump committed the crime, for which evidence was submitted to the Grand Jury who returned the indictment, no I have no problem with the charges filed and the case going to court so that a jury can hear the evidence.

Not really different than when John Edwards (D) who was indicted for a crime associated with campaign finance violations, was indicted, tried before a jury, and the jury made it's decision on the evidence.

WW

So you finally admit no Crime was Specified. How can you charge a FELONY if the reason it IS a Felony is not specified? ----BTW-- There will be revenge. Watch. Biden will be impeached. So will Harris. And their Crimes WILL be Specified.
You should return that mail order constitutional law degree they gave you you stupid , juvenile twit.
It's not serving you well because you are coming across here soundinng dumber than a bag of doorknobs.
Now run along and play with the other kids and leave the grownups alone ok.

Nothing is "devastating" for me Delldud.
LOL....your boy Joe Biden has been lying through his teeth on everything Ukraine.......and you and your lefty clowns bought into it all, hook, line and sinker.

New article out by Seymour, claims rampant corruption, 400 million stolen by Zelensky and friends......worse than Afghanistan.

Not really different than when John Edwards (D) who was indicted for a crime associated with campaign finance violations, was indicted, tried before a jury, and the jury made it's decision on the evidence.
I believe it was a tighter case with better evidence and Edwards walked.

So running on a platform of "I am out to get Trump" and then indicting him on frivolous charges is "Justice" ? No. This is personal. You hate him because he foiled your plans to have the first "Woman" President. Although Bull Dagger Hillary hardly qualifies as a Woman.

You're fucked in the head as evidenced by this post of yours. There is no helping you. That's too bad.

I believe it was a tighter case with better evidence and Edwards walked.

Yep, Edwards was not convicted. However he was charged and the evididence presented to the jury.

We don't know the evidence in the Trump case yet as is under Grand Jury seal. We are at the indictment/arraignment stage, we won't be able to compare the validity of the evidence until it becomes known.

W

Yes, they determined AMI did. They also determined that trump didn't.

Correct, AMI committed a crime by making an excessive campaign contribution. Donald Trump committed a crime of concealing that crime by not reporting that as a campaign contribution.

Correct, AMI committed a crime by making an excessive campaign contribution. Donald Trump committed a crime of concealing that crime by not reporting that as a campaign contribution.
I thought you didn't know about the evidence.
That's why I haven't said there's nothing there or there is something there. Only what might be there.

I thought you didn't know about the evidence.

I didn't say I don't know about the evidence. I said I don't know what underlying offense Bragg is planning to accuse Trump of. I still don't. But there could be several. That one I just mentioned could be it.

Forum List

Back