🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Some say the Answer,My friend is Blowin' in the wind.
" The only interesting answers are those which
destroy the questions.
"
--
Susan Sontag { American novelist,critic }

:itsok:

Have another drink.

And you have seen all the evidence? And you try to opine on an unproveable defense, at the moment?

No, I haven't. That's why I haven't said there's nothing there or there is something there. Only what might be there.

First you MAGAts voted for this orange spray tanned piece of shit because he supposedly "tells it like it is."
You know....he "says what he means and means what he says."
Now you've all spent the last six years continuously trying to explain his idiotic stream of bone headed gaffes and tweets as "taken out of context.....didn't mean that."
You elected him because you thought the idea of having a loud mouthed imbecile who claimed to be "not a politician" who promised you ridiculous things (that he would never deliver) seemed like a good idea to you.
But now you want him treated like any ORDINARY, normal President (politician)
You expect him to be above the law.

Not much of a reader are you?

What a stupid fagass. No Crime was SPECIFIED. past the Statute of Limitation misdemeanors are not crimes. He never mentioned what FURTHER crimes were being covered up. Why? Because he is a BLM fag.

What a stupid fagass. No Crime was SPECIFIED. past the Statute of Limitation misdemeanors are not crimes. He never mentioned what FURTHER crimes were being covered up. Why? Because he is a BLM fag.

They're felony charges and not past the statute of limitations.

They're felony charges and not past the statute of limitations.
You lie. What felony? Try a reality sandwich ,twinkle toes. Trump was paying blackmail money to a lying whore. If anything ,he was the VICTIM on a crime. BTW--He used his own money. So name the Felony or take a walk ,Mary.

You lie. What felony? Try a reality sandwich ,twinkle toes. Trump was paying blackmail money to a lying whore. If anything ,he was the VICTIM on a crime. BTW--He used his own money. So name the Felony or take a walk ,Mary.

LOLOL

He was the victim?? :lmao:

Maybe he shouldn't have cheated on his wife. Then none of this would have happened.

Regardless, it's a felony if he falsified records to cover up a crime OR to give aid or conceal a crime. While Bragg has not yet specified what that is, some clues given include covering up Cohen's crime of making an excessive campaign contribution, or AMI's crime of the same, or over a crime involving taxes, or plotting with Cohen how to pay off McDougal, or possibly something else even.

LOLOL

He was the victim?? :lmao:

Maybe he shouldn't have cheated on his wife. Then none of this would have happened.

Regardless, it's a felony if he falsified records to cover up a crime OR to give aid or conceal a crime. While Bragg has not yet specified what that is, some clues given include covering up Cohen's crime of making an excessive campaign contribution, or AMI's crime of the same, or over a crime involving taxes, or plotting with Cohen how to pay off McDougal, or possibly something else even.
Once again you failed to specify the crime. Falsified records is a misdemeanor. Yet the fat Fag Bragg never Specified what CRIME he was covering up. Well? What crime was he covering up , Tinkerbell?

Once again you failed to specify the crime. Falsified records is a misdemeanor. Yet the fat Fag Bragg never Specified what CRIME he was covering up. Well? What crime was he covering up , Tinkerbell?

I literally gave you 4 examples. You don't hear because you don't want to hear.

I literally gave you 4 examples. You don't hear because you don't want to hear.
Once again. What fuckin' CRIME did Fag Bragg Specify? Not the RECORDS. The so-Called CRIME that he was accused of covering up? One---More--- TIME. What CRIME did BRAGG say he was covering up? BTW--Show a source. PROVE it. ---Here is the story. For FOUR years that bush monkeyette Leticia James has been investigating Trump. The Pig finally got his TAX return. Nothing there. So Pig James had Fag Bragg dig up the old Stormy Daniels case. Remember the outcome of that? Cohen went to Jail. Avenetti went to Jail. And Stormy had to pay court costs. Yet now that fat fag brings charges out of that? Try this. Repubs are lazy and slow. But they finally got revenge for the Hit Job on Nixon. Remember? Clinton got impeached for a blowjob. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Once again. What fuckin' CRIME did Fag Bragg Specify? Not the RECORDS. The so-Called CRIME that he was accused of covering up? One---More--- TIME. What CRIME did BRAGG say he was covering up? BTW--Show a source. PROVE it. ---Here is the story. For FOUR years that bush monkeyette Leticia James has been investigating Trump. The Pig finally got his TAX return. Nothing there. So Pig James had Fag Bragg dig up the old Stormy Daniels case. Remember the outcome of that? Cohen went to Jail. Avenetti went to Jail. And Stormy had to pay court costs. Yet now that fat fag brings charges out of that? Try this. Repubs are lazy and slow. But they finally got revenge for the Hit Job on Nixon. Remember? Clinton got impeached for a blowjob. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Ah, now I see what the problem is ... you're illiterate...

Faun: While Bragg has not yet specified what that is...

San Souci: Once again. What fuckin' CRIME did Fag Bragg Specify? One---More--- TIME. What CRIME did BRAGG say he was covering up?

Ah, now I see what the problem is ... you're illiterate...

Faun: While Bragg has not yet specified what that is...
San Souci: Once again. What fuckin' CRIME did Fag Bragg Specify? One---More--- TIME. What CRIME did BRAGG say he was covering up?
So you finally admit no Crime was Specified. How can you charge a FELONY if the reason it IS a Felony is not specified? ----BTW-- There will be revenge. Watch. Biden will be impeached. So will Harris. And their Crimes WILL be Specified.

So you finally admit no Crime was Specified. How can you charge a FELONY if the reason it IS a Felony is not specified? ----BTW-- There will be revenge. Watch. Biden will be impeached. So will Harris. And their Crimes WILL be Specified.

LOL

By "finally admit," you mean, saying what I've been saying all along.

As far as, how can you charge a FELONY if the reason it IS a Felony is not specified? You should learn about the laws You want to discuss before you come here to discuss them. Instead, you're coming unarmed to a battle of wits.

As far as impeaching Biden and Harris, go ahead. I really couldn't give a shit. I don't care about either of them.

LOL

By "finally admit," you mean, saying what I've been saying all along.

As far as, how can you charge a FELONY if the reason it IS a Felony is not specified? You should learn about the laws You want to discuss before you come here to discuss them. Instead, you're coming unarmed to a battle of wits.

As far as impeaching Biden and Harris, go ahead. I really couldn't give a shit. I don't care about either of them.
A MTD would be honored in any other State than NY or CA. Under what LAW can a felony be charged without a specification? Name the LAW , Fuckwit.

A MTD would be honored in any other State than NY or CA. Under what LAW can a felony be charged without a specification? Name the LAW , Fuckwit.

LOL

You are completely clueless about the charges against Trump. You reveal that with evert post.

Poor baby :itsok:

Bragg's stalling tactic - suing Jordan - just got slapped down:

"The judge in the matter did not agree. U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, a Trump appointee, denied the request from Alvin Bragg for a temporary restraining order against Rep. Jordan. In the denial, the judge noted that Bragg didn’t even provide documents he should have to support his cause, including that “subpoena purportedly served on Mr. Pomerantz” as well as the “Declaration of Theodore J. Boutrous, Jr.,” which is mentioned in Bragg’s moving papers."

1. Bragg, a lawyer, did not provide all the documents / papwts he was required to IOT file the suit afainst Jordan...which means he is an ignorant / incompetent lawyer...but believes he is smarter than the DOJ's top lawyers by taking on the challenge of attempting to prosecute a federal case about which the DOJ claimed, "There is nothing to prosecute."

2. Snowflakes will immediately scream 'This is all political, partisan - its a Trump-appointed judge.'

Oh cry me a f*ing river - this whole 7-year crusade against Trump has been political, partisan...Bragg is a SOROS-'appointed'/backed DA who ran on the partisan political promise to 'Get Trump'.

And the law is the law - once you get past the 'Trump Hate' you have to ask was the judge legally wrong?

NO - Bragg proved his IGNORANCE of the law by not even providing the legal documents required to file his law suit.

After Bragg used federal tax dollars, the Oversight Committee has legal authority to conduct oversight and authority to issue subpoenas as it has done.

THIS case is NOT the last on this issue / case Bragg is going to lose.

Bragg's stalling tactic - suing Jordan - just got slapped down:

"The judge in the matter did not agree. U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, a Trump appointee, denied the request from Alvin Bragg for a temporary restraining order against Rep. Jordan. In the denial, the judge noted that Bragg didn’t even provide documents he should have to support his cause, including that “subpoena purportedly served on Mr. Pomerantz” as well as the “Declaration of Theodore J. Boutrous, Jr.,” which is mentioned in Bragg’s moving papers."

1. Bragg, a lawyer, did not provide all the documents / papwts he was required to IOT file the suit afainst Jordan...which means he is an ignorant / incompetent lawyer...but believes he is smarter than the DOJ's top lawyers by taking on the challenge of attempting to prosecute a federal case about which the DOJ claimed, "There is nothing to prosecute."

2. Snowflakes will immediately scream 'This is all political, partisan - its a Trump-appointed judge.'

Oh cry me a f*ing river - this whole 7-year crusade against Trump has been political, partisan...Bragg is a SOROS-'appointed'/backed DA who ran on the partisan political promise to 'Get Trump'.

And the law is the law - once you get past the 'Trump Hate' you have to ask was the judge legally wrong?

NO - Bragg proved his IGNORANCE of the law by not even providing the legal documents required to file his law suit.

After Bragg used federal tax dollars, the Oversight Committee has legal authority to conduct oversight and authority to issue subpoenas as it has done.

THIS case is NOT the last on this issue / case Bragg is going to lose.

Bragg did not use federal dollars. Federal dollars were spent by a previous DA on a different investigation.

LOL

You are completely clueless about the charges against Trump. You reveal that with evert post.

Poor baby :itsok:
Well ,how about you educate me ,ya fag. WHAT LAW? Falsifying a record is a misdemeanor. Unless done to cover up a more serious crime. That fat Pig Bragg never specified what CRIME was being covered up ,which makes the charge invalid. Why not just admit you hate Trump and don't care what he gets charged with? Just makes you a traitor. As are all Libbys. Man ,I am LONGING for a Civil War. Time for all Regular American States to secede.

Well ,how about you educate me ,ya fag. WHAT LAW? Falsifying a record is a misdemeanor. Unless done to cover up a more serious crime. That fat Pig Bragg never specified what CRIME was being covered up ,which makes the charge invalid. Why not just admit you hate Trump and don't care what he gets charged with? Just makes you a traitor. As are all Libbys. Man ,I am LONGING for a Civil War. Time for all Regular American States to secede.

I could try to educate you but you're not worth. I'll just leave you ignorant.

Forum List

Back