🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

The crime hasn't been committed according to the FEC. Bragg has to at least prove that it's a crime.

Huh? The FEC determined the McDougal hush money was a campaign contribution. And Bragg has audio evidence of Trump conspiring with Cohen on how to pay her off. That alone could be sufficient to show Trump covered up a crime.

What the fuck does "forthcoming" mean? So Trump is accused of trying to cover up a crime which hasn't been declared to be a crime?

Are you fucking serious?

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. :lmao:

No fucking moron, it means Bragg still has to provide Trump with material for discovery. THAT is forthcoming.

Project what bullshit? 'don't blow your load'? Don't play semantics games with me, you gaslighting mother fucker. You don't know the first fucking thing about my politics, so don't pretend to speak for me or put words in my mouth, you retarded magafuck.
Go fuck yourself you melting down HOMO. You’re talking about wanting to see men ejaculating. Your own words you libturd. I remain laughing at your pathetic threats you retarded homo. Continue melting down. So again, GFY loser. I’ll do anything I want and you’ll do nothing about it,

Huh? The FEC determined the McDougal hush money was a campaign contribution.
No such determination has been made.
And Bragg has audio evidence of Trump conspiring with Cohen on how to pay her off. That alone could be sufficient to show Trump covered up a crime.
The FEC charged no one with an illegal campaign donation. The audio tape doesn't mean jack shit if the FEC says it's not a crime.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. :lmao:

No fucking moron, it means Bragg still has to provide Trump with material for discovery. THAT is forthcoming.
"Discovery" of what, something that isn't a crime?

Those are all the things I champion on here daily. That is why I am not a Repub like you or a Dem.

Anyone that supports minimal government could not possibly support the Fed Govt sticking its nose into a state legal issue.

Which is why you support it, you are the opposite of one that wants minimal government
This is not a state legal issue.

Far from it.

The issue is ABUSE - of power, of the law, and of elected office.

It does not happen "only in NY", it happens EVERYWHERE. Nation wide.

No such determination has been made.

The FEC charged no one with an illegal campaign donation. The audio tape doesn't mean jack shit if the FEC says it's not a crime.

LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Here's the FEC, determining AMI made an illegal campaign contribution to Trump's campaign by paying off Karen McDougal, for which AMI was fined by the FEC, $187,500...

As discussed below, the available information indicates that Pecker, Howard, and AMI paid McDougal $150,000 to suppress her story from becoming public before the 2016 presidential election for the purpose of influencing that election. Accordingly, the Commission finds reason to believe that AMI and Pecker knowingly and willfully violated 52 U.S.C. 5 § 30118(a) by making and consenting to make prohibited corporate in-kind contributions.

[...]

Respondent agrees not to contest that AMI’s payment to Karen McDougal to purchase a limited life story right combined with its decision not to publish the story, in consultation with an agent of Donald J. Trump and for the purpose of influencing the election, constituted a prohibited corporate in-kind contribution in violation of 52 U.S.C. § 30118(a).

As always, you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

G'head, fucking moron, this is where you change up your position on this again.

See ya in court! :badgrin:

LOL

Ever??? :ack-1:

Here's the FEC, determining AMI made an illegal campaign contribution to Trump's campaign by paying off Karen McDougal, for which AMI was fined by the FEC, $187,500...

As discussed below, the available information indicates that Pecker, Howard, and AMI paid McDougal $150,000 to suppress her story from becoming public before the 2016 presidential election for the purpose of influencing that election. Accordingly, the Commission finds reason to believe that AMI and Pecker knowingly and willfully violated 52 U.S.C. 5 § 30118(a) by making and consenting to make prohibited corporate in-kind contributions.
[...]
Respondent agrees not to contest that AMI’s payment to Karen McDougal to purchase a limited life story right combined with its decision not to publish the story, in consultation with an agent of Donald J. Trump and for the purpose of influencing the election, constituted a prohibited corporate in-kind contribution in violation of 52 U.S.C. § 30118(a).

As always, you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

G'head, fucking moron, this is where you change up your position on this again.

See ya in court! :badgrin:
That's AMI, not TRUMP. AMI admitted that it made the payments to influence the election. Trump never admitted any such thing.

Still no banana, asshole.

LOL

covering up an illegal in-kind contribution isn't a crime, fucking moron?
The FEC did not prosecute Trump for such a crime, dumbass. How are any of Bragg's charges supposed to be felonies when they all hinge on Trump being guilty of making illegal campaign donations, hey, you fucking moron?

That's AMI, not TRUMP. AMI admitted that it made the payments to influence the election. Trump never admitted any such thing.

Still no banana, asshole.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Did I say it was Trump??

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I said the FEC determined it was a crime...

Huh? The FEC determined the McDougal hush money was a campaign contribution.

Get it now, fucking moron? A crime was committed for Trump's benefit. Trump paid for that but reported it as a "legal service."

Savvy?"

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Did I say it was Trump??

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I said the FEC determined it was a crime...

Get it now, fucking moron? A crime was committed for Trump's benefit. Trump paid for that but reported it as a "legal service."

Savvy?"
The FEC did not determine that what Trump did is a crime, dumbass. That's who we're talking about: Trump. It doesn't matter if it was done for Trump's benefit. Trump himself didn't do it.

The FEC did not prosecute Trump for such a crime, dumbass. How are any of Bragg's charges supposed to be felonies when they all hinge on Trump being guilty of making illegal campaign donations, hey, you fucking moron?

LOL

You're beyond deranged, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

I never said the FEC prosecuted Trump. What on Earth did I write that your deformed brain translated it into what you posted??

I said the FEC determined AMI made an illegal contribution to Trump's campaign. Trump KNEW about it but reported it as "legal services."

The FEC did not determine that what Trump did is a crime, dumbass. That's who we're talking about: Trump. It doesn't matter if it was done for Trump's benefit. Trump himself didn't do it.

They didn't have to, ya fucking moron. That's what Trump's upcoming trial is all about.

Ever???

LOL

You're beyond deranged, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

I never said the FEC prosecuted Trump. What on Earth did I write that your deformed brain translated it into what you posted??

I said the FEC determined AMI made an illegal contribution to Trump's campaign. Trump KNEW about it but reported it as "legal services."
The FEC did not determine that Trump committed a crime.

End of story, dumbass.

They didn't have to, ya fucking moron. That's what Trump's upcoming trial is all about.

Ever???
Then how is Bragg going to charge Trump with trying to cover up another crime when no such crime has been established?

How many times do we have to go ver this before it penetrates your thick skull?

The FEC did not determine that Trump committed a crime.

End of story, dumbass.

LOL

Nope, fucking moron, not the end of the story -- just the beginning.

Yes or no, did the FEC determine AMI made an illegal contribution to Trump's campaign?

Then how is Bragg going to charge Trump with trying to cover up another crime when no such crime has been established?

How many times do we have to go ver this before it penetrates your thick skull?

There are two crimes...

first ... AMI making an illegal campaign contribution to Trump's campaign

second ... Michael Cohen making an illegal campaign contribution to Trump's campaign

This is not a state legal issue.

Far from it.

The issue is ABUSE - of power, of the law, and of elected office.

It does not happen "only in NY", it happens EVERYWHERE. Nation wide.

Yes, it is a state legal issue. The State of NY charged Trump with crimes, like they do 1000 times a month to other people.

And yes, people get charged with crimes everywhere in the nation.

Trump is not special, Trump is not above the law.

Forum List

Back