🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

That hasn't been determined yet.

(A) That he was charged with a felony? No that is determined. It's in the indictment.

(B) That the New York State Penal Code has a base 5 year SOL for felonies which can be extended an additional 5 years for any periods where the defendant is outside the state? No, that is in the law.

WW

He's prosecuting a bogus case solely for the purpose of preventing Trump from running for office. Only a lying douchebag would deny it. No one said a legitimate case against Trump can't be prosecuted. This case isn't legitimate.

LOL

It's amusing watching a fucking moron cry how this is a bogus case. A fucking moron, might I add, who hasn't even yet seen all the evidence -- but still thinks it's bogus.

Cases are never part of discovery, shit for brains. You just proved you're a lying douchebag..

LOL

You fucking moron, I never said that. You said the underlying offense hasn't been filed. To which I pointed out, it will be forthcoming with discovery.

Which is why it will never be filed. The FEC stated it had no intention of filing such a charge.

You're beyond brain-dead to think Bragg would file charges against Trump KNOWING the case will get thrown out upon Trump's first motion to dismiss, based on there not being an underlying offense.

Trump wasn't convicted of it, so no banana. It doesn't matter what Cohen was charged with.

Trump didn't have to be convicted of it. All Bragg has to prove in court is that he was either involved with setting it up ... or that he was trying to cover it up by listing his business reports as "legal services."

No, Bragg is pursuing state charges of Falsification of Business Records, not campaign finance charges.

WW
Charges he's attempting to prosecute under federal statues.
That the New York State Penal Code has a base 5 year SOL for felonies which can be extended an additional 5 years for any periods where the defendant is outside the state? No, that is in the law.
Specific conditions have to be made to make it a felony, which Bragg hasn't yet mentioned.

Charges he's attempting to prosecute under federal statues.

Sorry, he is not attempting to prosecute anything under federal statutes. All he has to do is show that Trumps falsification of business records was intended to hid a crime. That crime can be federal or state and that crime can be committed by another. Oh wait - Cohen.

Specific conditions have to be made to make it a felony, which Bragg hasn't yet mentioned.

Sure he did, the connection is made beginning on Page 1 of the Statement of Facts.

WW

Sorry, he is not attempting to prosecute anything under federal statutes. All he has to do is show that Trumps falsification of business records was intended to hid a crime. That crime can be federal or state and that crime can be committed by another. Oh wait - Cohen.

Sure he did, the connection is made beginning on Page 1 of the Statement of Facts.

WW
Meh.....legal minded people on both sides of the aisle, with more apparent knowledge of the law than you are exhibiting have said quite differently. I'll go with them on this.

Meh.....legal minded people on both sides of the aisle, with more apparent knowledge of the law than you are exhibiting have said quite differently. I'll go with them on this.

"Legal Minded People" means talking heads being paid to whip up their tribe

Please link to the totality of court documents the "legal minded people" used to form their opinon, to include:
  • The actual testimony by Trumps chief financial officer
  • The actual testimony by packer at AMI media
  • The actual testimony his personal attorney
  • The actual testimony by staff in the business office
  • The actual supporting texts submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting invoices submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting emails submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting checks submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting shell company documents submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting phone records submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting business ledgers submitted as evidence
  • The actual supporting contemporaneous notes submitted as evidence
  • Any an ALL audio tapes of Trump turned over by Cohen to the prosecution used as evidence
Without access to the evidence, they have no basis to make their claims.

WW

Nope.....LOL

Have a nice day.

You to man.

I really recommend reading the court documents (both from the defense and the prosecution) to get a better sense of what is or isn't real. Don't let the TV Talking heads think for you.

WW

LOL

It's amusing watching a fucking moron cry how this is a bogus case. A fucking moron, might I add, who hasn't even yet seen all the evidence -- but still thinks it's bogus.
We don't need to see all the evidence to know it's bogus. Just the fact that Bragg filed all the charges as felonies tells you it's bogus. To be felonies, those charges depend on a charge that hasn't been filed, and never will be filed. Only a sleazy lying douchebag would pretend this case is legitimate.

Trump didn't have to be convicted of it. All Bragg has to prove in court is that he was either involved with setting it up ... or that he was trying to cover it up by listing his business reports as "legal services."

The crime hasn't been committed according to the FEC. Bragg has to at least prove that it's a crime.

You're beyond brain-dead to think Bragg would file charges against Trump KNOWING the case will get thrown out upon Trump's first motion to dismiss, based on there not being an underlying offense.
So Trump is accused of trying to cover up a non-crime?

We don't need to see all the evidence to know it's bogus. Just the fact that Bragg filed all the charges as felonies tells you it's bogus. To be felonies, those charges depend on a charge that hasn't been filed, and never will be filed. Only a sleazy lying douchebag would pretend this case is legitimate.

Bookmarked to rub this in your face for when they get filed.

:dance:

LOL

You fucking moron, I never said that. You said the underlying offense hasn't been filed. To which I pointed out, it will be forthcoming with discovery.

What the fuck does "forthcoming" mean? So Trump is accused of trying to cover up a crime which hasn't been declared to be a crime?

Are you fucking serious?

Forum List

Back