🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

LOLOL

Yeah, you go with that. See how far it gets you. :badgrin:
It gets to the conclusion that all Libbys SUCK. All of your non answers prove that. Just like all Libbys. You make statements and can't back 'em up. No wonder Trump called Your CNN Fake News.

It gets to the conclusion that all Libbys SUCK. All of your non answers prove that. Just like all Libbys. You make statements and can't back 'em up. No wonder Trump called Your CNN Fake News.

You remain an idiot. It's not that I can't back my statements, it's that I choose to leave you ignorant and not educate you. It's more fun to watch you spit from a position of ignorance, which you reveal in just about every post.

You remain an idiot. It's not that I can't back my statements, it's that I choose to leave you ignorant and not educate you. It's more fun to watch you spit from a position of ignorance, which you reveal in just about every post.
No. I believe I have made myself clear. Libbys suck. A self evident fact. The word "Democrat" is actually two words put together. Demagogue and Bureaucrat. Why not go all the way and use the word "Racist"? Or how about Homophobe or Xenophobe? It would fit the pattern. Kinda reminds me of a typical Female response to a marital problem. "If you don't know ,then I won't tell you". That your Problem ,Mary?

It's not that I can't back my statements, it's that I choose to leave you ignorant and not educate you.

BlueHand.jpg
It's that you can't back up any of your statements.

No. I believe I have made myself clear. Libbys suck. A self evident fact. The word "Democrat" is actually two words put together. Demagogue and Bureaucrat. Why not go all the way and use the word "Racist"? Or how about Homophobe or Xenophobe? It would fit the pattern. Kinda reminds me of a typical Female response to a marital problem. "If you don't know ,then I won't tell you". That your Problem ,Mary?

LOL

As if any of that matters that you believe that. :lmao:

Moron, I've already backed her questions up to others who have asked. You're never right about anything.
Easy on the Pronouns , Nimrod. It is HE. And what I said about you Libbys is a self evident fact.

Easy on the Pronouns , Nimrod. It is HE. And what I said about you Libbys is a self evident fact.

No, you're an abject imbecile. You just think you're anything but. Case in point, you blindly accused me of wanting Trump Trump found guilty. Sadly for you, not true. All I want is justice...

...if Trump is guilty, I hope he's convicted; if he's innocent, I hope he's not. I'm just glad he was indicted because otherwise, justice is not served.

No, you're an abject imbecile.
You're the undesputed expert on abject and imbecility!

You just think you're anything but.
There you go talking buts again.

Case in point,
Point your case somewhere else.

you blindly accused me of wanting Trump Trump
Too much gay gay can make you go blind blind.

All I want is justice...
Buford T. Justice? Does he remind you of your hubby?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.sndcdn.com%2Fartworks-000187646992-6om76c-t500x500.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=598ca3e4762aeac1756e82ef7ef6da0295fbe1e237950ca8a4da1385caac0ce2&ipo=images

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
It's his job to prosecute crooks you twit. You whinging MAGAts are so pathetic and limp wristed. Grow some balls and stand up for the law.

No, you're an abject imbecile. You just think you're anything but. Case in point, you blindly accused me of wanting Trump Trump found guilty. Sadly for you, not true. All I want is justice...

So running on a platform of "I am out to get Trump" and then indicting him on frivolous charges is "Justice" ? No. This is personal. You hate him because he foiled your plans to have the first "Woman" President. Although Bull Dagger Hillary hardly qualifies as a Woman.

That wasn't the question, ya fucking moron.

Again... yes or no, did the FEC determine AMI made an illegal contribution to Trump's campaign?
Yes, they determined AMI did. They also determined that trump didn't.

Forum List

Back