Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

Taking bets now...NOTHING will come of this.

I know exactly why......and you are too stupid to know why.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
They didn't try to Impeach Trump. He WAS impeached.
Civics and The Constitution is not the forte of any trump supporter.
The GQP has shown they have no allegiance to the Constitution...particularly after the incursion on January 6th. trump will begin his attempts at gaslighting voters again. It is getting hard to keep track of his efforts since Biden beat him in November....

Gaslight 1: "I WAS CHEATED!"
Gaslight 2: "January 6th never happened. It was a dream."
Gaslight 3: "The coming indictments are nothing more than a political witch hunt."

He may be right on the last one. But Vance and his associates may be prepared to catch quite a few witches.

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.

Yes.

They should use more lube in their circle jerk.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
And it failed twice.
Impeachment didn't fail twice, CONVICTION failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

"I'm the greatest President EVER, just look at my impeachment record, 2-0"
Splitting hairs makes no difference the impeachments were jokes and failures.
It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984
The Democrats redefined the word and used like a political weapon not out concern for the country.
The Democrats didn't redefine the word "impeachment", they just abused the hell out of the impeachment process, but hey, we've been living in an environment of "The ends justify the means" Machiavellian politics for decades... par for the course.

Well, Republicans impeached President Clinton for lying about BLOWJOBS.

And it failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984
The Democrats redefined the word and used like a political weapon not out concern for the country.
The Democrats didn't redefine the word "impeachment", they just abused the hell out of the impeachment process, but hey, we've been living in an environment of "The ends justify the means" Machiavellian politics for decades... par for the course.
Since Alinsky, we sure have.

And it failed twice.

Before a grand jury ?

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

Yes.

I think trump and his family are the ones that will be needing more lube....

A special one that will help the DA invent a crime?:auiqs.jpg:
Everyone with half a brain knows what the crimes are. You should pay more attention and stop making excuses!!
Everyone with half a brain knows Trump was defrauded and he still scares the Hell out of you whining lying wimps.
The GQP has tied their future to a sinking ship. That has got to scare the hypocritical daylights out of them.
Democrats were saying the same thing after the Bush II Regime hit the road, funny how they stopped saying that after the 2010 mid-terms happened.

I have complete faith in the Democrats, they'll find a way to fuck it up and let the Republicans get back into power, heck I can't even count out the possibility of them screwing it up so badly that Donny gets back into the Oval Office in 2024.

And it failed twice.

Before a grand jury ?

He was under oath when he lied about blowjobs.

Yes.

I think trump and his family are the ones that will be needing more lube....
You don't think, you lie. Please rephrase your post. Thanks.

And it failed twice.

Well , I guess that means that the Clowns-D owed the Clowns-R an even bigger can of bullshit.

I guess it didn't occur to Nancy and her gang of miscreants to just do things above board and not play fast & loose with the formalities, after all they're politicians and part of their job is to bastardize the process for their own ends.

Civics and The Constitution is not the forte of any trump supporter.
The GQP has shown they have no allegiance to the Constitution...particularly after the incursion on January 6th. trump will begin his attempts at gaslighting voters again. It is getting hard to keep track of his efforts since Biden beat him in November....

Gaslight 1: "I WAS CHEATED!"
Gaslight 2: "January 6th never happened. It was a dream."
Gaslight 3: "The coming indictments are nothing more than a political witch hunt."

He may be right on the last one. But Vance and his associates may be prepared to catch quite a few witches.
I keep pointing out to conservatives how their allegiance to the constitution is so situational. They get angry, proving once again that nobody likes to be called on their BS.

This grand jury only needs a "majority" to indict.
But they will be very careful if the indictment is for an ex president..... I don't think it will be as easy as you may think.... Also, it could just be against the business, or against one of his kids??? He could also work a plea deal if there are bigger fish like a banking institution or banking heads, that facilitated his fraud, and maybe the fraud of others doing the same....?

Trump, is Teflon Don.... I'm not certain any of that will change....

We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization. I wonder who he will throw under the bus to avoid a conviction?
Everyone and anyone.

If this ever goes to trial, we will end up witnessing one of the most momentous transformation in history as Trump's lawyers will likely argue that he wasn't really the business genius he previous claimed to be who knew all facets of his organization. No, you see, they will argue that Trump was merely a figurehead who unwisely trusted the details of his business to others who committed illegal acts without his knowledge or consent.

It almost brings a tear to my eye considering how badly treated Trump was. Just ask him. He'll tell you that nobody has ever been treated like him. No, it's the worst betrayal in the history of our country.
That’s NOT what’s going to happen if this goes to trial, what’s ACTUALLY going to happen is…

Donny lawyers are going to throw Donny’s kids under the bus, after all THEY were in charge while he was off playing the President on his new reality TV show “The Infant”.

Trump only "said" the kids were in charge. Various reports have stated that Trump remained in charge and continued to sign checks while in the White House.
Bah, my infallible crystal ball tells me the kids are going under the bus if Donny gets indicted.

Poor Ivanaka she doesn’t even realize that Daddy’s about screw her and she didn’t even get to date him first.
The most entertaining outcome is if they all turn on each other. I predict a run on popcorn and butter sales if a trial is televised, with a corresponding drop in movie ticket sales and Netflix subscriptions.

But they will be very careful if the indictment is for an ex president..... I don't think it will be as easy as you may think.... Also, it could just be against the business, or against one of his kids??? He could also work a plea deal if there are bigger fish like a banking institution or banking heads, that facilitated his fraud, and maybe the fraud of others doing the same....?

I never said it will be "easy" - but some things "will" change.

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
And when Donnie gets called to testify, he can’t bring an attorney..
Excellent - The man is a Lie Machine :D
Well. he can bring one, but no one is going to be willing to represent him when he refused to pay his previous ones.

And he isn't entitled to public defense, since he can afford a private attorney. The public defenders office only is required to provide attornies for those who don't have the resources to hire their own.

You nailed it, the Kids are on deck for Donny's Magical Mystery Under The Bus Tour.

Oh well at least they can go commiserate with all the other people that Donny's screwed over, plenty of company.

Forum List

Back