Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
And when Donnie gets called to testify, he can’t bring an attorney..
Excellent - The man is a Lie Machine :D
Well. he can bring one, but no one is going to be willing to represent him when he refused to pay his previous ones.

And he isn't entitled to public defense, since he can afford a private attorney. The public defenders office only is required to provide attornies for those who don't have the resources to hire their own.

Trump cannot bring a lawyer into the grand jury. Period.

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
Well. he can bring one, but no one is going to be willing to represent him when he refused to pay his previous ones.

And he isn't entitled to public defense, since he can afford a private attorney. The public defenders office only is required to provide attornies for those who don't have the resources to hire their own.

Trump cannot bring a lawyer into the grand jury. Period.
Dear Donny,

Yes you can bring a lawyer to represent you at the Grand Jury but only if it's Michael Cohen.

Love,

The Manhattan DA's Office.

"Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe"

"Special"= retarded. A retarded jury to consider charges that have not been made for a retarded City with a retarded agenda. How appropriate.

That will teach anyone trying to usurp "the swamp.! Lakhota, Trump would not have run for President with al of this. He will not be indicted. They just want to damage him from running for President or limit his power.

NY Gov. Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients and the Manhattan D.A. is convening a special G.J.to address alleged tax violations by a guy who built half of Manhattan. Go figure.

One last thing that needs to be taken care before the fun & games can begin in earnest...

Someone make sure and hide the keys to Donny's White Bronco, we don't want to have to go through all that nonsense again, K, thanks.
He’s not driven in many years so doubt we recreate THAT scenario unless Cancun Ted is driving! :)

Last edited:
Taking bets now...NOTHING will come of this.

I know exactly why......and you are too stupid to know why.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
They didn't try to Impeach Trump. He WAS impeached.
And it failed twice.
Impeachment didn't fail twice, CONVICTION failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

"I'm the greatest President EVER, just look at my impeachment record, 2-0"
Splitting hairs makes no difference the impeachments were jokes and failures.
It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984
Go Orwell on us at your own peril :)

1621988854351.png

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.

Yes.

They should use more lube in their circle jerk.
I think trump and his family are the ones that will be needing more lube....
I just thought of Eric and Lube ..
EWWW :(

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
And it failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984

View attachment 493700
Don't you hate when Trump is right?

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

Grand Juries can indict a ham sandwich. LOL

D.A. Vance has had all of Trump's tax records since February. That's A LOT of reading too do, thousands of docs from the last ten years. They found some real shit. Poor Donald, Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka are going to look like real shit in their orange jumpsuits.
If any politicians deserve prison time, it's Obama and Hillary.
Get outta here you limp dick.
What are the Charges?
What are the Crimes?

This is REAL.

Grand Juries can indict a ham sandwich. LOL
The first charge will be the fact that trump kept two books. One was for paying taxes and the other was for getting loans on his properties. That is the civil part of the case. But there is a criminal side. That will be the zinger....

He’s down to the ones who’ll work for free. That leaves Sid Powell and Crazy Rudy!

And it failed twice.

View attachment 493700
Only happened once in his miserable life. That was when he realized there were 70 million idiots in this country like you ;)

Trump took the chances and turned NYC from a depressing slum under years of democrat graft and corruption into a tourist destination. He met a payroll and maybe greased a few palms on both sides of the isle but he built a flagship building. They should be holding parades in his honor.

He’s down to the ones who’ll work for free. That leaves Sid Powell and Crazy Rudy!

And it failed twice.

View attachment 493700
Only happened once in his miserable life. That was when he realized there were 70 million idiots in this country like you ;)
You seem to have the miserable life. You say you won the election and you are still going after who you supposedly beat. He scares the shit out of you, and he should.

And it failed twice.

View attachment 493700
You seem to have the miserable life. You say you won the election and you are still going after who you supposedly beat. He scares the shit out of you, and he should.
Nah, my life is grand. I have you and pending prison for Donnie to entertain me 24/7! :D

Forum List

Back