Manifesto clearly shows Dylann Roof is a Conservative right-winger

According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites.

This is some very difficult math. For libs.

there are more whites around to kill. Maybe blacks have REASONS for killing
whites.
Remember this one>>>> "so many
countries persecuted da joooos---they
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

What would be these reasons blacks have to kill?
Retaliation. Robbery. etc

LOTS OF REASONS for killing-----on the mean streets of inner cities

Name them, name one valid reason besides self defense

I never said the reasons are VALID-----however-----I did work in an area which would qualify as "the mean streets of
the inner city" ------people could catch a bullet whilst simply walking to the local grocery

whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

I never said the reasons are VALID-----however-----I did work in an area which would qualify as "the mean streets of
the inner city" ------people could catch a bullet whilst simply walking to the local grocery

So if I were walking down the street and saw a black playing the knockout game on someone I could pull out my 9mm and air hole the black. Would my actions be valid?

So if I were walking down the street and saw a black playing the knockout game on someone I could pull out my 9mm and air hole the black. Would my actions be valid?
Reasons dont depend on validity to exist. Youve already been told that. The only person that can render a reason valid or not is the person with the reason.

Last edited:
The fact remains that 84% of whites are murdered by whites.

who murders the remaining 16% and what does your stat indicate? I have never been good at analyzing statistics ---calculus was easy but statistics threw me I am not even sure if the stats reveal much at all except that murder of whites by blacks is a bit bigger than one would expect based on proportion of the populations I am not sure if that fact is SIGNIFICANT

The most significant fact is that most homicides are committed by those of the same race. Per the 2010 census, whites represent about 64% of the population and blacks represent about 12%. Whites kill about 84% of whites and blacks kill about 90% of blacks. Whites kill about 8% of blacks and blacks kill about 14% of whites.

Sources:
Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Yes. In other words, blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate of whites killing blacks and you claim the whites are racist.

Another Lakhota lie exposed.

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger.
There are roughly 6 times as many whites as blacks fool, but blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate.If you can't grasp simple logic there is little hope for you.

Ernie S., maybe this will help you comprehend a little better:

And given the relative population percentages of whites and blacks, blacks are actually more likely to be interracially murdered by a white person than vice-versa. After all, as for homicides where the race of the offender is known, 447 B-W murders as a share of the white community is 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002) of all whites killed by blacks, which is 1 in every 500,000 white people who will be killed by a black person in a given year; meanwhile, 218 W-B homicides as a share of the black community is 5.5/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.00055). So although interracial homicide is incredibly rare in either direction, any given black person is more than 2.75 times as likely as any given white person to be interracially murdered, with roughly 1 in every 180,000 black persons being killed by a white person in a given year.

MUCH MORE: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

Matthew

Last edited:
whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

I see two morons can't name any reasons blacks have to kill think using funny is a response. Uncomfortable much? That might very well be the dumbest statement I've ever seen on a forum
I just named 2 reasons retard. Learn how to read before you call someone a moron.

cast not, aspersions-------been enuf asperity this week

I see two morons can't name any reasons blacks have to kill think using funny is a response. Uncomfortable much? That might very well be the dumbest statement I've ever seen on a forum

ok sorta bad taste----BUT try to lighten
up, lassie. We are discussing a really really miserable and complicated situation

And you're making jokes...yeah ok

no jokes------just trying not to get into a fist
fight with .........well-----as a little kid I did live
in a town with lots of irish girls

They had their way with you didn't they :)

yup

Reasons dont depend on validity to exist. Youve already been told that. The only person that can render a reason valid or not is the person with the reason.

try using that "REASON" in court

Squaw speaks with forked tongue.

who murders the remaining 16% and what does your stat indicate? I have never been good at analyzing statistics ---calculus was easy but statistics threw me I am not even sure if the stats reveal much at all except that murder of whites by blacks is a bit bigger than one would expect based on proportion of the populations I am not sure if that fact is SIGNIFICANT

The most significant fact is that most homicides are committed by those of the same race. Per the 2010 census, whites represent about 64% of the population and blacks represent about 12%. Whites kill about 84% of whites and blacks kill about 90% of blacks. Whites kill about 8% of blacks and blacks kill about 14% of whites.

Sources:

thanks----but I never really learned how to
analyze STATISTICAL SIGNFICANCE. It logical that lots of murders would be same race things because lots of murders are done by people who know their victim----like ----happily married people
True. Among Republicans, murder is the quickest form of divorce.
Idiot

Squaw speaks with forked tongue.

Sources:
Yes. In other words, blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate of whites killing blacks and you claim the whites are racist.

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger by over 5 times according to the 2010 census.
There it is again. Keep proving us right, too funny you retard.

Sources:

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger.
There are roughly 6 times as many whites as blacks fool, but blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate.If you can't grasp simple logic there is little hope for you.

Ernie S., maybe this will help you comprehend a little better:

And given the relative population percentages of whites and blacks, blacks are actually more likely to be interracially murdered by a white person than vice-versa. After all, as for homicides where the race of the offender is known, 447 B-W murders as a share of the white community is 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002) of all whites killed by blacks, which is 1 in every 500,000 white people who will be killed by a black person in a given year; meanwhile, 218 W-B homicides as a share of the black community is 5.5/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.00055). So although interracial homicide is incredibly rare in either direction, any given black person is more than 2.75 times as likely as any given white person to be interracially murdered, with roughly 1 in every 180,000 black persons being killed by a white person in a given year.

MUCH MORE: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

Matthew

39,240,000 blacks kill 447 whites, 1 in 87,785 blacks will kill ya if you're white.
223,500,500 whites kill 218 blacks, 1 in 1,025,230 whites will kill ya if you're black.

It's worse than I feared.

where? in what country or what part of Bronx, New York? How about in front of
St Paddy's, Manhattan. I have nothing to say about Boston

Anywhere, am I not obligated to protect the victim? Or should I let the beat down happen and possibly the victim will die

Anywhere, am I not obligated to protect the victim? Or should I let the beat down happen and possibly the victim will die

The problem is the caliber of the slug. Since it's a 45 you could probably
accomplish the save with a single shot
to one of his legs and he might survive----
of course you know your own skill ------and
have to consider distance,,,,,,and velocity
of the target. Maybe you should aim for a buttock-----a 45 in the buttock will stop anyone but you might nick his femoral artery and put him down forever. If you had a 22----a shot in the head might not kill him but ------might not accomplish anything at all. Try a 38. also ------scream

The problem is the caliber of the slug. Since it's a 45 you could probably
accomplish the save with a single shot
to one of his legs and he might survive----
of course you know your own skill ------and
have to consider distance,,,,,,and velocity
of the target. Maybe you should aim for a buttock-----a 45 in the buttock will stop anyone but you might nick his femoral artery and put him down forever. If you had a 22----a shot in the head might not kill him but ------might not accomplish anything at all. Try a 38. also ------scream

LOL You're funny

Ernie, are you really that dumb - or are you just being facetious? It's sad that you can't grasp simple math.

According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites.

whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun
Maybe they do.... Maybe they're RACIST. Did you ever consider that?
As for Remember this one?
Actually no. I don't. Perhaps you could provide a link
I'd bet that a antisemitic LIBERAL said it.

original.jpg

look fool. According to your numbers, blacks killed over twice as many whites as vice versa. It's a fact that whites outnumber blacks by about 6:1. Simple logic says blacks are 12 times as likely to kill a white as the other way around.

I can explain it again, but I can't understand it for you.

you explained it well enough----but we actually still have not explained this unfortunate social phenomenon
Culture.... Blacks identify as "African-American, not American PERIOD.

Ernie, are you really that dumb - or are you just being facetious? It's sad that you can't grasp simple math.

whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

Any good ones?

whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

ok sorta bad taste----BUT try to lighten
up, lassie. We are discussing a really really miserable and complicated situation
In other words, you have no valid reason.

OK, fine.

whites.
MUST HAVE HAD REASONS"
sophistry is so much fun

And who were the majority of the shooters?

Forum List

Back