Manufacturing is Booming Under Biden

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The CHIPS Act and the (completely misnamed) Inflation Reduction Act are driving a renaissance in American manufacturing.

Joe Biden has done more to help American workers than Trump did other than feed them culture war bullshit!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The CHIPS Act and the (completely misnamed) Inflation Reduction Act are driving a renaissance in American manufacturing.

Joe Biden has done more to help American workers than Trump did other than feed them culture war bullshit!

Who is being hired, Americans or illegals who crossed your border?

Also, the I.R.A did far more damage to the inflation in the U.S and the rest of the world, that is how much cash flooded the system.

In fact, I would argue as a guy who was ok with him winning even if I worried about war (which came true), if not for his horrendous border policy and the I.R.A, his term wouldn't have been half as bad as it has been judged in polls.

That is his legacy now as well as him dropping out.

Last edited:

How is it you fall for this bullshit? :omg:

WASHINGTON, Aug 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. unemployment rate jumped to near a three-year high of 4.3% in July amid a significant slowdown in hiring, heightening fears the labor market was deteriorating and potentially making the economy vulnerable to a recession

Last edited:

Forum List

Back