Many Americans Don’t Believe Trump Can Handle Presidential Duties

Less than half of Americans are confident that President-elect Donald Trump can handle several presidential duties, a new Gallup poll finds.

On the other hand, the poll did show that 60 percent of Americans are confident in Trump’s ability to effectively work with Congress. A little more than half (55 percent) think he will be able to defend U.S. interests abroad.

WOW, THAT'S A NO BRAINER FOR THE AMERICAN STUPID, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESS IS WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND STUPID AND DUMB LIKE HE IS.....DUH!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- who cares , TRUMP is President TRed !!

Many thought Obungles would fail....they (and we) were spot on

2016-05-10T01-05-00-833Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

Well it is MSNBC..does anyone watch them anymore or are they nearing imploding like the NY Slimes is?

No stupid. Its not.

Less than half of Americans are confident that President-elect Donald Trump can handle several presidential duties, a new Gallup poll finds.

On the other hand, the poll did show that 60 percent of Americans are confident in Trump’s ability to effectively work with Congress. A little more than half (55 percent) think he will be able to defend U.S. interests abroad.

WOW, THAT'S A NO BRAINER FOR THE AMERICAN STUPID, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESS IS WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND STUPID AND DUMB LIKE HE IS.....DUH!!

He won the election. Get over it.

15326355_10154486345869760_2129049257456551705_n.jpg

I want you to hold true to that notion and lets see just how grand of a statement you morons impact the next few years......you have the wind at your backs....but you know and we all know, the only thing conservatives know how to do is scare the fuck out of white people, gerrymander districts to get elected and bullshit rednecks...you have it all, and I can't wait to see you people brag or better still gag over the possibilities of a good sound china jobs making success!!

Idiots like you will assure the complete and total destruction of the Democratic Party. After 2018, we will roll over the few Democrats left in Congress.

View attachment 104868

The fact is though, he IS their President.

View attachment 104868

Of course he is, don't pay any attention to those malcontents, Don is for all of us.

View attachment 104868

Of course he is, don't pay any attention to those malcontents, Don is for all of us.
------------------------------------------------------------- yeah maybe , just try to follow the TRUMP and his Deplorables lead and you will be alright Fenton . Or , get out there with the Trump protesters , doesn't really matter what you do . You are free to support the Trump or you can do the whine and cry Fenton , :afro:

These are the same Americans who still think Hillary has a shot at the Presidency

Obummer is too fucking stupid to come in out of the rain!
Willow, why don't you get over your love for this black man, cause we all know you white people love you some black bucks, why don't you just admit it, you love Obama, but he's married.
You wake up each and every day cursing god because he made you poo poo brown!

And you white bitches wake up every fuckin day thanking my black ass for making poo poo brown nigga's for you whores to swing off their dicks ....oh and your welcome!!

These are the same Americans who still think Hillary has a shot at the Presidency
The old white bitch got 2 million pop. votes than Tweet, next?

Obummer is too fucking stupid to come in out of the rain!
Willow, why don't you get over your love for this black man, cause we all know you white people love you some black bucks, why don't you just admit it, you love Obama, but he's married.
You wake up each and every day cursing god because he made you poo poo brown!

And you white bitches wake up every fuckin day thanking my black ass for making poo poo brown nigga's for you whores to swing off their dicks ....oh and your welcome!!
Roflmao!

That includes those who voted for him.

They know he lies every time he opens his mouth. They know he's stupid. They know he failed at almost everything he has done. They know he's too stupid to understand the duties of the "precedent".

And still, they voted for him.

Perfect description of the outgoing president.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------might happen , I never count my chickens before they are hatched or till after seeing the Inauguration of the new President Trump . The way that this country has become nothing is written in stone anymore CFrank .

I already know you're crazy, no need to advertise it
Of course there is. I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when Trump rapes and humiliates our county, proving that I was right.
Didn't you state there is no way he would win? So no, I'm not worried.
It's impossible to predict foreign and domestic sabotage in an election. Even with that help he was still -3,000,000 votes.
Oh my, I remember when Rather knowingly lied about Bush. No proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks. Another thing what was leaked told the truth about the corruption in your party. It's like a robber getting mad at the person that turned him in. I am glad how you are showing that liberals have no morals. Make it easier kicking your ass in 2018.
Rather lost his job for not fact checking something. Trump won the Presidency by convincing idiots that fact checking is bullshit.

Many thought Obungles would fail....they (and we) were spot on
:cuckoo:

Of course there is. I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when Trump rapes and humiliates our county, proving that I was right.
It's impossible to predict foreign and domestic sabotage in an election. Even with that help he was still -3,000,000 votes.

Even with 3,000,000 fewer votes Trump won 30 states, Clinton won 20 and Swamp, D.C.

Oh my, I remember when Rather knowingly lied about Bush. No proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks. Another thing what was leaked told the truth about the corruption in your party. It's like a robber getting mad at the person that turned him in. I am glad how you are showing that liberals have no morals. Make it easier kicking your ass in 2018.
Rather lost his job for not fact checking something. Trump won the Presidency by convincing idiots that fact checking is bullshit.
Trump won because we house a nation of idiot whites who keep putting all their hopes and dreams in a party that don't give a rats shit about anything but a politician welfare check. They now have their perfect candidate, the majority house and senate, no more whining, no more excuses, lets see what billionaires row will do for poor white trash on gov. handouts.....LOLOLLOLOL

Forum List

Back