Many Dems say ‘walls don’t work’, they believe the border can’t be totally secure. Will/do they support an aggressive mass deportation effort instead?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
As a way to send a message that we are no longer tolerating the passive invasion that can’t be stopped with a wall or security?
I ask because it seems many pretend there is no solution because they don’t want a solution.

As a way to send a message that we are no longer tolerating the passive invasion that can’t be stopped with a wall or security?
I ask because it seems many pretend there is no solution because they don’t want a solution.
Mass deportation will/would be resorting to fascism for remedies.

Ask me about the only appropriate solution to the non-problem!

hint: It's about how capitalism works. Actually, it's more about tearing down walls than building them.

No they want them here
We are productive and successful people who feelings distraught lib loons want illegals to undermine

It's such a joke pretending to care about that border! If it was a serious issue, either the Dems or Rep. would have done something already! Trump killed a bill that was compromised earlier this year so I just laugh when I hear about a WALL! Trump mentioned it a 1000 times & said Mexico would pay for it! We're all FOS and know we need those "illegals" to help w/ work we're too snobby, weak, & lazy to do like care for our own kids, pick veggles, & keep up the grounds/lawns! :stir: :dunno::meow::rolleyes: :mad:

Last edited:
Mass deportation will/would be resorting to fascism for remedies.
Is that a “walls are racist” sort of thing?
Ask me about the only appropriate solution to the non-problem!
Why doesn’t Canada have 50 million illegal thirdworlders?
hint: It's about how capitalism works. Actually, it's more about tearing down walls than building them.
You think capitalism requires slaves in order to work?

Why engaged in a massively expensive endeavor that will unnecessarily disrupt the lives of millions while hurting the economy just to appease some knuckle dragging bigots?

Why engaged in a massively expensive endeavor
How much will it cost to enforce our right to sovereignty? How much have you spent enforcing Ukraines?
How much are the lives of our daughters worth? I wonder what Laken’s parents think?
IMG_2563.jpeg

that will unnecessarily disrupt the lives of millions
“Disrupt the lives” of criminals? Isn’t that what the enforcement of law always does?
while hurting the economy
Tell me this; if the cost of birth is $20k per child and the cost to put a child in a public school is $15k per year and we’re giving the cockroaches all the free healthcare they can use, rent subsidies, EBT, costs to prosecute and incarcerate for maiming, raping and murdering our daughters…etc etc…..HOW AND THE FUCK are they helping us and our economics?
just to appease some knuckle dragging bigots?
Knuckle dragging bigots built the nation you purple hair people are destroying.

A wall will always be a moronic solution no matter what.

Harris has a 3.4-point lead over Trump in the latest average of national polls, collated by FiveThirtyEight. On average, Harris has been marginally ahead of Trump in national polls, though the race remains tight with variation in swing states.

Awesome…does that mean you’re a supporter of an aggressive mass deportation effort?
Nope. That would wreck the economy. Like it or not, these people are integrated into the economy as consumer spenders like everyone else. The economy would shrink. This doesn’t mean we should let more in. It just means mass deportation is a bad idea.

Nope. That would wreck the economy. Like it or not, these people are integrated into the economy as consumer spenders like everyone else. The economy would shrink. This doesn’t mean we should let more in. It just means mass deportation is a bad idea.
What happens when the “economy shrinks”?

How do you keep people out, when you are promising them healthcare , jobs, a place to live if they just show up at the border? No wall , anyone can walk across carrying drugs or if they turn themselves in and now be released into the interior of the U.S. how is any of that a deterent.

You say THiis DOESNT mean we should let them in.... yet the Democrat words and policies invite them in. Its insane to let unvetted people come in. Cartels can provide fake ID's for their operatives as well. We have let them set up shop even more now inside the U.S.

It is almost impossible now to deport Immigrants now. The problem is, it would most likely be the more law abiding ones to get deported while the criminal gang members who dont work would remain.
Damage is done. The thing to do is turn people away at the border so they stop coming. Then rethink the whole Vetting process.

Forum List

Back