Many Fine People - Cop beater edition

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Well there you have it. White Supremacist who dragged Capitol Cop down stairs, beat him within an inch of his life, ripped his badge off & buried in his backyard ..
Is apparently out on parole. :rolleyes:

1615603320499.jpeg

Last edited:
Fact edition: George Floyd couldn't breath because or he was overdosing on meth and was experiencing METH induced health crisis and thus he couldn't breath.

Well there you have it. White Supremacist who dragged Capitol Cop down stairs, beat him within an inch of his life, ripped his badge off & buried in his backyard ..

View attachment 467074

Don't make me dig up all your old posts that vilify law-enforcement and call for defunding the police, hypocrite.

Fact edition: George Floyd couldn't breath because or he was overdosing on meth and was experiencing METH induced health crisis and thus he couldn't breath.

Nor did Michael Brown put his hands up and say "don't shoot", and Trayvon Martin wasn't an innocent "teen."

Justice was served when all three of them got their just deserts.

30+ posts about George ODing on fentanyl and you pop in with meth and all caps METH?

OK.

View attachment 467074
You mean bail.

View attachment 467074
You mean bail.

Yep - That :)

Sure Sure - Wonder how you would do stone cold sober with a 200 pound man's knee on your neck for ten minutes? :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 467074
Your people beat a black retired cop to death in St Louis and murdered 5 cops in Dallas

If they were legitimate they may have had more success getting a nuclear power plant to have a meltdown. They could have killed many of the corrupted politicians. Easily.

View attachment 467074
Your people beat a black retired cop to death in St Louis and murdered 5 cops in Dallas

Address the topic or beat it loon.

View attachment 467074
Out on parole from NY.....who would have guessed that Andy "the Grandma killer" let this nutjob out early......

Sure Sure - Wonder how you would do stone cold sober with a 200 pound man's knee on your neck for ten minutes? :icon_rolleyes:
I will repeat your own words from post #12

Address the topic or beat it loon.”

Mary claimed that cause of death was drugs. I merely called bullshit and demonstrated WHY it's bullshit. My response was on topic.

Mary claimed that cause of death was drugs. I merely called bullshit and demonstrated WHY it's bullshit. My response was on topic.
Ok, you were merely conversing

but I was sure you didnt want your opening post to leave the false impression that only the rightwing indulges in violence

btw: is the guy out on parole for other crimes and a registered democrat?

Ok, you were merely conversing

but I was sure you didnt want your opening post to leave the false impression that only the rightwing indulges in violence

btw: is the guy out on parole for other crimes and a registered democrat?

Nobody who sacked the Capitol and beat on cops was a registered Democrat. Now shoo fly - SHOO!

Nobody who sacked the Capitol and beat on cops was a registered Democrat.
Thats a broad statement

are you sure you want to go that far out on a limb?

normally the lib news media would delve deeply into a republicans past to find any dirt they can

But not Thomas Sibick

might he be a democrat and already convicted felon?

I cant say for sure but it looks suspicious

Address:61 Park Club Ln Apt A, Buffalo, NY 14221
Previous Addresses:Buffalo, NY, Amherst, NY
Associates:Info Pending...
Work: Add Info
School: Add Info
Summary: Thomas Sibick is 35 years old and was born on 09/23/1985. Previous to Thomas's current city of Buffalo, NY, Thomas Sibick lived in Amherst NY. Other names that Thomas uses includes Thomas F Sibick. We know that Thomas's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party

Forum List

Back