Many Fine People - Cop beater edition

Nobody who sacked the Capitol and beat on cops was a registered Democrat.
Thats a broad statement

are you sure you want to go that far out on a limb?

normally the lib news media would delve deeply into a republicans past to find any dirt they can

But not Thomas Sibick

might he be a democrat and already convicted felon?

I cant say for sure but it looks suspicious

Address:61 Park Club Ln Apt A, Buffalo, NY 14221
Previous Addresses:Buffalo, NY, Amherst, NY
Associates:Info Pending...
Work: Add Info
School: Add Info
Summary: Thomas Sibick is 35 years old and was born on 09/23/1985. Previous to Thomas's current city of Buffalo, NY, Thomas Sibick lived in Amherst NY. Other names that Thomas uses includes Thomas F Sibick. We know that Thomas's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party

I'm not finding any Thomas Sibnick who was arrested in the Rump Riot. Is that the best you've got - SERIOUS? :laugh2:

Thats a broad statement

normally the lib news media would delve deeply into a republicans past to find any dirt they can

But not Thomas Sibick

Summary: Thomas Sibick is 35 years old and was born on 09/23/1985. Previous to Thomas's current city of Buffalo, NY, Thomas Sibick lived in Amherst NY. Other names that Thomas uses includes Thomas F Sibick. We know that Thomas's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party
I checked the NY voter registry website myself.
1615657138291.png

Thats a broad statement

But not Thomas Sibick

View attachment 467261
Sibick is from buffalo not williamsville

Thomas Sibick is 35 years old and was born on 09/23/1985. Previous to Thomas's current city of Buffalo, NY, Thomas Sibick lived in Amherst NY. Other names that Thomas uses includes Thomas F Sibick. We know that Thomas's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party;

Thats a broad statement

But not Thomas Sibick

View attachment 467261
Sibick is from buffalo not williamsville

Thomas Sibick is 35 years old and was born on 09/23/1985. Previous to Thomas's current city of Buffalo, NY, Thomas Sibick lived in Amherst NY. Other names that Thomas uses includes Thomas F Sibick. We know that Thomas's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party;
Williamsville appears to be a suburb of Buffalo. That’s his voter registration card. There isn’t anyone else.

Fact edition: George Floyd couldn't breath because or he was overdosing on meth and was experiencing METH induced health crisis and thus he couldn't breath.

Sure Sure - Wonder how you would do stone cold sober with a 200 pound man's knee on your neck for ten minutes? :icon_rolleyes:
She wouldn't be high on fentanyl and would be at her job, unlike the criminal scum you worship, so she would have never encountered any police.

Fact edition: George Floyd couldn't breath because or he was overdosing on meth and was experiencing METH induced health crisis and thus he couldn't breath.

Sure Sure - Wonder how you would do stone cold sober with a 200 pound man's knee on your neck for ten minutes? :icon_rolleyes:
She wouldn't be high on fentanyl and would be at her job, unlike the criminal scum you worship, so she would have never encountered any police.

Excellent selfie Missie Mike! :lol:

56416.jpg

56416.jpg
Family attack reported.

56416.jpg
Family attack reported.

Oh, was that your sister? :rofl:

56416.jpg
Family attack reported.

Oh, was that your sister? :rofl:
Family attack reported.

Considering that this is a very commonly used compliance technique plenty of stone cold sober people do well. Mostly they stop being combative. Chauvin should have recognized that Floyd was in fact dying at the time. That means more medical training in recognizing a fatal overdose.

Forum List

Back