🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey

The slaughter of Coptic Christians in Egypt is horrific right now. Utterly horrific. The drive of the arab spring was to rid the entire middle east of Christians and to return to Islamic Law 7 unite under the banner of Sharia. That is the goal over there. Not democracy. Liberals lied to you guys again. lol.....

Is Christianity better than Islam? If so...............how?

Does it generate more jobs, generate more money for the economy? How does being a "Christian" nation make it better for the nation?

Yes! - I was raised Christian & have read a third of the Koran. They just rewrote the Bible to frame the Jews as evil spoiled chosen children & Muslims as faithful servants. Hatred of & killing of Jews is woven into the Bible stories Mohamed turned into Koran stories. Christians did not tell me to kill Muslims for God.

Muslims are told to hate & kill the unfaithful. Christians are taught to convert people through kindness.

Really? Reading 1/3rd of the Koran makes you an expert?

Personally? I think that reading 1/3 of the Koran and having a whole life of being raised Christian may make you a bit biased.

Quick question...........................there are states that are trying to make Christianity the religion of the land. What does that do to Buddhists, Taoists, Hindu, and all the other religions?

I seem to remember one of the founding fathers (Thomas Jefferson) saying something about a separation between church and state.

If that no longer exists, how can we truly be a free country? If you can't practice your belief systems (pretty much your true self), how can you possibly make a realistic, cogent, vote in a free country?

"Most do not believe it should be applied to non-Muslims."

Wow, I hadn't realized they are actually more tolerant than Christians. Christians want to impose their morals on everyone.

Every religion wants their laws to be the law of the land. Muslims are not unique.

Wrong. Christianity supports the separation of church and state. ALWAYS.

Judaism supports the separation of church and state. ALWAYS.

No other religion on earth does what Islam does and wants their doctrines to rule the land other than Communism. ( their god is satan also )

Really? Judaism supports the separation of church and state?

Might wanna look up the Noahide Commandments sometime.

Quick question.....................if Muslims wanted Sharia law implemented, then why did they emigrate to the U.S.?

Probably because we have things like free speech, free thought, the internet and all the ideas you could ever want to have.

Why did the Arab Spring happen? Simple.................people got cell phones and the internet and thought that freedom was a better deal than Sharia law.
The "Arab Spring" was not a movement against Sharia, in fact, its implementation has better chances since the removal of the former Egyptian, Libyan and Tunisian governments.

Actually..................the Arab spring was launched because they saw the freedom that a lot of other countries had (via the 'net), and they wanted some for themselves.

Maybe it wasn't against Sharia per se, but it was against being dominated by others who wanted them to think only one way.

Want to know the biggest threat do dictatorships right now? The internet.

I totally agree with you.

The jury is still out on what the goverments in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt will look like long term, but the basis of the movements that overthrew the dictatorships was more about freedom than it was Islamicsation.

Long term, Egypt may become more Islamic than it was, but I think Libya & Tunisia will be more moderate than they were.

No other religion on earth does what Islam does and wants their doctrines to rule the land other than Communism. ( their god is satan also )

Well...none except for Hindu, Buddhism and large areas of Christianity, anyway.

It might surprise you to note that what Muslims are doing to Christians in Egypt is very much what Buddhists are doing to Muslims in Sri Lanka and Burma.

Will you be posting about that also?

I think not.

Forum List

Back