Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said we no why you are here you have no credibility, and are a sack of shit for doing what you are doing get a real job

Great, another video claiming the towers were designed to withstand the impact of a 707.

Maybe that's why the terrorists selected Boeing 767's?

It dosnt matter what is put in front of you you will deny it that is job that is why you have no credibility and never will.
You and your buddies have been exposed for what you are so try this go fuck your self

Some of the most important questions in history as a matter of fact.
There are no “questions”, you fucking moron. A bunch of Al Qaeda terrorists got on airplanes and crashed them into buildings.

Hollywood is not real life. It’s designed to entertain you.

Why are most Americans so stupid they trust the government they know always lies to them, but suddenly they all fall in line and believe the lies about 9/11 ?
Dumb shit...Osama Bin Laden proudly took ownership for the 9/11 attacks. His video was played around the world to billions of people who speak Arabic. :eusa_doh:

Why are most Americans so stupid they trust the government they know always lies to them, but suddenly they all fall in line and believe the lies about 9/11 ?
Dumb shit...Osama Bin Laden proudly took ownership for the 9/11 attacks. His video was played around the world to billions of people who speak Arabic. :eusa_doh:
:yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

More mindless links to shit no one in their right mind would bother reading.

Based on Newton’s Third Law of Motion, which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we know there would have been a deceleration of WTC 1’s upper section if it had impacted and crushed the intact structure below it.
Exactly. What happened was, George W. Bush, Dick Chaney, and Henry Kissinger repelled down the World Trade towers Mission Impossibile style to install 600 trillion tons of explosives (don’t worry about the logistics of that - focus on the fancy Mission Impossible repelling going on).

Then they detonated the explosives to kill 3,000 Americans. They were wearing Kevlar-reinforced titanium fibers made by NASA and Russia for the “attack” so it didn’t affect them.

Most believe the motive was the Patriot Act. Some think it was Iraq. But I spent 17 years in clandestine counter-intelligence operations for the CIA, and I can tell you unequivocally that the motive was real estate. A dummy corporation was contracted for the memorial site. That dummy corporation was actually owned by a parent company owned by Barbara Bush. She had told Jeb she had her eye on a new gold-plated toothbrush and the Bush family was $0.17 shy of the $69,227.89 toothbrush.

What was the total net profit on the 9/11 memorials by the dummy corporation? You guessed it: $0.17 (I have access to the dummy corporation’s tax filings). Mind=blown.

I’m telling you something - they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for that meddling kid Angelo and his dog!

Notice how Angelo deflects the moment something so obvious and indisputable undermines his entire Hollywood conspiracy nonsense? Yep.

It dosnt matter what is put in front of you you will deny it that is job that is why you have no credibility and never will.
You and your buddies have been exposed for what you are so try this go fuck your self
And you'll continue to keep your head wedged firmly up your own ass.

You literally just posted a video which tries to cast doubt on what actually happened by pointing out the towers should have survived being struck by a 707; while at the same time, you ignore the fact that they weren't struck by 707's.

Yes, what's left of it.

16856266c299a3f6d29ffcfdc32271cd.jpg

This is why you have no credibility this is not flight 93

Yes, what's left of it.

16856266c299a3f6d29ffcfdc32271cd.jpg

This is why you have no credibility this is not flight 93
Actually, this is great proof of why I do have credibility where Truthers don't. I see I made a mistake and I admit I was wrong. Mistakes happen. But when Truthers are shown they are wrong, they ignore their mistakes and cling to their Truther nonsense anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back