Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're fucking deranged, Truther.
The only one single thing you've proven on this thread and most others
is that you are an annoying Internet Troll probably working for the government.
And that isn't a compliment in your case.
Deranged Truther....

Note the two cut beams in the white circle... they appear directly in front of your conspiracy 45⁰ thermite cut beam....

View attachment 279558

... now look at those same two cut beams in the white circle from a similar picture taken earlier...

View attachment 279559

...you may be too fucking deranged to notice, but normal people can see that same beam behind the two in the white circle was not yet cut.

Deranged Truther, that conspiracy 45⁰ thermite cut beam was actually cut post 9/11 by the cleanup crews.
Cleanup crews never waste the extra time to make a much longer 45 degree angle cut and this image was taken before heavy equipment arrived..
911%2BSteel%2BBeam.jpg
Deranged Truther, I just showed you a photo of that very same cut beam from before it was cut -- and you still deny it??

There it is... uncut...

View attachment 279578

You'll also note the already cut portions near the top of the photo are not straight cuts either.

You are sooo fucking debunked, you make Birthers almost look semi-normal.

Like I said, Truthers are crazy. :cuckoo:
Now you're just cluttering my thread, troll, so....off to the ignored dungeon with your sorry ass. Give Petty Officer Tory a big hug from me.

Rockwell Tory.....:heehee::laugh::lol::lmao::laughing0301::laugh2::SMILEW~130:

From now on instead of Angelo, y'all can call me General Stockdale Dulles III.
But my nickname is Muhammed.

Last edited:
You're fucking deranged, Truther.
The only one single thing you've proven on this thread and most others
is that you are an annoying Internet Troll probably working for the government.
And that isn't a compliment in your case.
Deranged Truther....

Note the two cut beams in the white circle... they appear directly in front of your conspiracy 45⁰ thermite cut beam....

View attachment 279558

... now look at those same two cut beams in the white circle from a similar picture taken earlier...

View attachment 279559

...you may be too fucking deranged to notice, but normal people can see that same beam behind the two in the white circle was not yet cut.

Deranged Truther, that conspiracy 45⁰ thermite cut beam was actually cut post 9/11 by the cleanup crews.
Cleanup crews never waste the extra time to make a much longer 45 degree angle cut and this image was taken before heavy equipment arrived..
911%2BSteel%2BBeam.jpg
Deranged Truther, I just showed you a photo of that very same cut beam from before it was cut -- and you still deny it??

There it is... uncut...

View attachment 279578

You'll also note the already cut portions near the top of the photo are not straight cuts either.

You are sooo fucking debunked, you make Birthers almost look semi-normal.

Like I said, Truthers are crazy. :cuckoo:
Now you're just cluttering my thread so....off to the ignored dungeon with your sorry ass. Give Petty Officer Tory a big hug from me.
LOLOLOL

Deranged Truther, burying your head up your own ass doesn't actually make my posts disappear. It just means you can't see the bitchslapping you're taking while everyone else can still see it.

LOLOLOL

Deranged Truther, burying your head up your own ass doesn't actually make my posts disappear. It just means you can't see the bitchslapping you're taking while everyone else can still see it.
It's sort of like shining a flashlight on cockroaches. Provide them the truth and they scatter. Truthers don't want to hear the truth.

LOLOLOL

It's sort of like shining a flashlight on cockroaches. Provide them the truth and they scatter. Truthers don't want to hear the truth.
One thing you losers all have in common, aside from being 100% wrong all the time, is your fervent need for attempting to insult people, which is also a failure..

34 pages ,and 32 of them are troll clutter.
I think mindwars may get jealous of all the attention I'm getting.

The trolls don't contribute anything but negative energy, misinformation and general distractions.

Their job is to create disinformation.,
But the backwoods inbred redneck conspiracy theory Arkansan adds sooooo much...

Meanwhile, in the real world.....
I love what the nitwit in the video says...“there is no way the building collapsed from a fire”.

Yeah...because that was just a “fire”. Not a massive 747 filled with a gabillion gallons of fucking jet fuel. Nope. Just a “fire”.

Meanwhile, in the real world.....
Can I walk you through this, buddy? Watch your little video there and note how many times the snake oil salesman says “the structural engineers”. That’s a key phrase.

Know why he says it a dozen times in the first 6:00 alone? Because he can’t provide the name of an actual “structural engineer”. Not a credible one anyway.

That’s is your first hint. Let me know if you’d like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back