🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many want to leave SF Bay Area

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Millions move out of California and continue to bring their politics with them .

Arizona will be all blue as will Nevada and even Texas

I remember when Colorado was red

Expect mass exodus from California
California will soon only be billionaires, multi millionaires and bums, gangs and illegals

Anytime a Californian tries to relocate, they should be given a mental fitness test before admittance to their new location. Civilized, hard working people don't want their states and towns contaminated by smooth talking idiots.

I don;t blame them....what we are seeing is akin to the refugees fleeing Castro's Cuba, or the Great Migration era when many oppressed African-Americans fled Dem controlled states....once again we are seeing people flee leftist oppression for opportunity.

Hopefully they learned, and won't bring their leftist voting habits with them

Millions move out of California and continue to bring their politics with them .

Arizona will be all blue as will Nevada and even Texas

I remember when Colorado was red

Expect mass exodus from California
California will soon only be billionaires, multi millionaires and bums, gangs and illegals
that doesnt mean they are leaving California.....just the bay area...

Anytime a Californian tries to relocate, they should be given a mental fitness test before admittance to their new location. Civilized, hard working people don't want their states and towns contaminated by smooth talking idiots.
its pay back from when all the people from other states moved there to get a piece of the pie last century and started destroying the state.....enjoy....

One of my properties is in a resort in Oregon not far from the Cali border. The other day another resident asked me if I was a "California escapee". I just laughed knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Forum List

Back