Many Will Agree,Regardless Of What Trump Said,Hillary Is Still So Much Worse.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

a real conservative wouldn't defend a asshole for being a asshole. If Trump wasn't such a liberal you wouldn't need to act like his keeper.

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

The worst among us become politicians.

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

it is the defending his asholery that i dislike

to recap. You cant vote against Clinton if you want and thats valid but if you are voting FOR Trump you are not really conservative because he is as liberal as sanders.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

So you think Trump's admission that he gropes women will boost him in the polls?

lol, wanna bet?

I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.

I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.
The OP is and he inferred conservatives should.

I wonder how many times an hr Hillary says the F word when she's in a bad mood, and how she describes anyone she hates.

I wonder how many times an hr Hillary says the F word when she's in a bad mood, and how she describes anyone she hates.
Because two bad behaviors make a good behavior? Or is it because the more Trump is Like Clinton the better for you?

I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
What ever makes you think he loves America? He is a liberal who hates free trade

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims." -- Donald Trump

I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
What ever makes you think he loves America? He is a liberal who hates free trade

That should go without saying......but I guess you'd never understand.

Well now, you were very eager for an October Surprise, and now you have one, enjoy!

But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?

That should go without saying......but I guess you'd never understand.
I understand fully. You went all in on Trump. So ether like Sean Hannity you never were conservative or you easily gave up your principles because you think the Republican party owes you something personally

But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
Because we are supposed to be better then them.

The kind of talk that Trump has repeatedly engaged in toward women is not merely immature and lewd, it is immature even for an adolescent. Do we want someone with that kind of mindset as President? Can we afford someone of that mindset as President?

Forum List

Back