Many Will Agree,Regardless Of What Trump Said,Hillary Is Still So Much Worse.

This episode shows why nobody can run for president and be a good person. Because the level of nastiness has gotten so bad that nothing you have said or done is a secret from somebody like Hillary or Obama.
A couple of weeks ago, Hillary put out a plea for dirt on Trump. They've known about this for a long time. They're just trying to act surprised. But the main point of all of this, nobody is perfect......and in order to not have something come out about you, you would have to be born yesterday and never experienced life.

LOL So somebody shows what you really think about other people, and they are the evil ones for quoting you? Quite and interesting world you live in there, Mud.

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

The worst among us become politicians.
I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
We could do what Muslims do and dress women in a damned tent. No, women flash their tits and ass and expect us not to objectify them. Any man or lesbian, who isn't thinking those thoughts is lying to themselves.

LOL So somebody shows what you really think about other people, and they are the evil ones for quoting you? Quite and interesting world you live in there, Mud.
I think there are two issues here. One of them is it is illegal to record private conversations without a person's knowledge. The other is the fact that it seems nothing is beneath Hillary. Anyone can have a conversation with someone privately and not want it to get out. That's why it's private. Imagine the shit we would find out if everything Hillary, Bill, and Barack has said in private was made public. They would be arrested. Tell me what Trump said that is criminal.

I think there are two issues here. One of them is it is illegal to record private conversations without a person's knowledge. The other is the fact that it seems nothing is beneath Hillary. Anyone can have a conversation with someone privately and not want it to get out. That's why it's private. Imagine the shit we would find out if everything Hillary, Bill, and Barack has said in private was made public. They would be arrested. Tell me what Trump said that is criminal.
Does Trump have to say anything "criminal" to prove over and over again that he is an azzhole?

I wonder how many times an hr Hillary says the F word when she's in a bad mood, and how she describes anyone she hates.

Old saying: " Two wrongs don't make a right "

Hillary Clinton has said stupid shit all her life and so has Bill Clinton and yes so has Donald Trump, but attempting to excuse one behavior because someone else does it, well read the saying again...

Personally what Trump has said in the past is nothing new and who really gives a flying fuck!?!

I am not voting for him or Bill Clinton ( because Bill is not running for President ) and I am not voting for the Bitch Hound ( Hillary ) either because Hillary and Donald are the two worst possible candidates since Bush and Kerry!

I agree with one poster and if you claim to be Fiscal and Social Conservative you would not be voting for Donald Trump seeing he is neither!

One last thing and I still stand with my opinion that Donald John Trump is a shill for Hillary Clinton so that they can make sure she wins this November!

Does Trump have to say anything "criminal" to prove over and over again that he is an azzhole?

Name one President that has never been an asshole in life!?!

Let's face it folks. Trump was a billionaire playboy. This is how they talk in private. If you didn't know this about him before you need to wake the fuck up. The problem I see is compared to Hillary, he's a boy scout. So, I don't relish having to vote for him, but I figure I have no other alternatives.

Well Mud, the problem for the other candidates of the GOP is not that it is criminal, but that it is so offensive to 52% of the voters in this nation that it may cost the GOP not only the Senate, but many positions in the House, also.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

Just keep repeating that to yourself. The confusion on your face when Trump has his ass handed to him by a woman is going to be priceless.

I have had it with the double standards, all of Bill and Hillary's scandals, sexual abuse, things they said 10-20 years ago is labeled irrelevant while a few seconds of something Trump merely said 12-20 years ago is grounds for him to drop out???

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
What ever makes you think he loves America? He is a liberal who hates free trade

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
I suspect compared to Big Ears, the Donald loves America. It is clear, Obama does not love America. You don't try to transform a nation, if you love the nation. You don't go around the world shitting on your nation. You don't allow millions of illiterate third worlders into your nation. You don't shit on the cops every time there is a shooting. You don't use executive orders to get your way.

But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
Because we are supposed to be better then them.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
That's what libs say about terrorists. Right before their activist mobs attack the police, trump supporters and police horses with rocks,bottles and iron poles.

it is the defending his asholery that i dislike
I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.
Well now, you were very eager for an October Surprise, and now you have one, enjoy!
That's it?

The kind of talk that Trump has repeatedly engaged in toward women is not merely immature and lewd, it is immature even for an adolescent. Do we want someone with that kind of mindset as President? Can we afford someone of that mindset as President?
Well... We had Bill Clinton who thought it was okay to rape women...

a real conservative wouldn't defend a asshole for being a asshole. If Trump wasn't such a liberal you wouldn't need to act like his keeper.
Between Bill and Obama liberals taught us to look the other way. Trump would be a much better president than hillary.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
And many will disagree completely.

I guess we'll see in a month.

So you think Trump's admission that he gropes women will boost him in the polls?

lol, wanna bet?
Hey that's a qualification for a Democrat.

I have had it with the double standards, all of Bill and Hillary's scandals, sexual abuse, things they said 10-20 years ago is labeled irrelevant while a few seconds of something Trump merely said 12-20 years ago is grounds for him to drop out???
Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

This isn't 1816, so we don't blame wives for the behavior of their husbands anymore.

Forum List

Back