Many Will Agree,Regardless Of What Trump Said,Hillary Is Still So Much Worse.

Well Mud, the problem for the other candidates of the GOP is not that it is criminal, but that it is so offensive to 52% of the voters in this nation that it may cost the GOP not only the Senate, but many positions in the House, also.
Well ole Hillary called almost half of Americans deplorable.
Not almost half...you are quite mistaken as you will see on Nov 8th.
Trump and Hillary are neck and neck. Her open borders stance will hurt her.

Well Mud, the problem for the other candidates of the GOP is not that it is criminal, but that it is so offensive to 52% of the voters in this nation that it may cost the GOP not only the Senate, but many positions in the House, also.
Well ole Hillary called almost half of Americans deplorable.
What do you call people who would vote for trump? Deplorables or idiots?
Yes.
Republicans are admitting all along I was right. It's all about those supreme Court nominees and going along with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

Unfortunately for conservatives the undecideds and independents don't care about overturning roe v Wade and they don't want to give the rich more tax breaks
We also don't want to lose the 2nd admendament.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

Hillary's certainly "more evil," but Trump's anti-capitalist policies make him as scary a President, unfortunately

People are making a big deal out of Trump calling people names
No one is making a big deal out of the Hildabeast threatening war with Russa

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

The worst among us become politicians.
it is the defending his asholery that i dislike
I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.

That's an excellent point, the timing leading into this debate is interesting. I'm sure any network airing the debate is thrilled.
Yes and the debate will now focus on Trump's words and off Clinton's many failures, lies, corrupt actions, etc.

Dumb Americans will be duped again.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
You are the deplorable hillary was referring to.

No hillary and I are not worse than you and trump
You clearly are not a good judge of character.

Yup

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.

That's an excellent point, the timing leading into this debate is interesting. I'm sure any network airing the debate is thrilled.
Us liberals are.

There are no real liberals on this board, just far left drones like you!

A true liberal would never vote for Obama twice or vote for Hilary!
The reality is many who call themselves liberals today, are really Fascists. They just don't know it.

Us liberals are.

The reality is many who call themselves liberals today, are really Fascists. They just don't know it.

Or they do know it but just won't admit it....yet.

Yes and the debate will now focus on Trump's words and off Clinton's many failures, lies, corrupt actions, etc.

Dumb Americans will be duped again.

You are spot on. Like have always said and recently posted, Dems are so much better at politics.

Us liberals are.

Yea right. We would vote McCain or Romney so GOP legislation gets passed and a con gets appointed to the scotus

Yes, Trump said something he will always regret, but Hillary allowing 4 innocent Americans to die such a horrible death is far more worse.

Yes, Trump said something he will always regret, but Hillary allowing 4 innocent Americans to die such a horrible death is far more worse.
No, making up some sick and vile lie about a person who did nothing of the sort because pants suits and cankles digust you is the lowest form of scum imaginable.

Hillary was not a fucking Muslim terrorist living in Libya. And only morons think she was.

I have had it with the double standards, all of Bill and Hillary's scandals, sexual abuse, things they said 10-20 years ago is labeled irrelevant while a few seconds of something Trump merely said 12-20 years ago is grounds for him to drop out???
Boohoo, rushbot.

There is no doubt that Hillary will do anything to win this election. For one reason, if she loses it's very likely she will go to prison. Trump has enough to hang her with and I doubt he is going to be in a forgiving mood. Not only will she go to prison, but her whole corrupt gang will go to prison with her, including Comey, more than likely.

Lol

It doesn't matter in the least what YOU or any butt fuck Rightwinger on this board thinks. The Republican Party is dying. A Hillary win and take back of the senate all but ends the party as we know it.

I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
Because we are supposed to be better then them.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"We?" Are you claiming to be a Republican? Being "better" than them is kind of pointless if you never win. They play to win, and it's time our side did the same. We need to start kicking them in the balls.

The kind of talk that Trump has repeatedly engaged in toward women is not merely immature and lewd, it is immature even for an adolescent. Do we want someone with that kind of mindset as President? Can we afford someone of that mindset as President?
You think we can afford a corrupt lying douche bag like Clinton?

Forum List

Back