Many Will Agree,Regardless Of What Trump Said,Hillary Is Still So Much Worse.

Hillary has more baggage than a fully loaded 747.

She is a skank who bad mouthed those who were raped by her husband. Trump makes a general remark and the left goes ape shit. Hillary is very specific on whom she is talking about when she says bimbos and the left applauds.
Did you just come to America this year? Because anyone with a brain already knows the game is skewed towards the democrat with the media.

That's why Trump won the nomination. And after this bit of dirty pool by Hillary I am finally determined to work and vote for Trump and feel actually good about it. The skank must not win.
I already explained to you how he fell into the nomination. Even He didn't think he would win. I hope he thanks all the idiots like Huckabee and Rubio who stayed in to long.

She is a skank who bad mouthed those who were raped by her husband. Trump makes a general remark and the left goes ape shit. Hillary is very specific on whom she is talking about when she says bimbos and the left applauds.

Oh trump was very specific about the chick he was trying to bang.
Hillary was very specific about the Clinton accusers she was trying to intimidate and destroy.
Now go and explain what you just did to Donald Trump so he doesn't look like a pussy again.

Quit pretending to be a Republican.

No one is fooled.

Did you just come to America this year? Because anyone with a brain already knows the game is skewed towards the democrat with the media.

That's why Trump won the nomination. And after this bit of dirty pool by Hillary I am finally determined to work and vote for Trump and feel actually good about it. The skank must not win.
I already explained to you how he fell into the nomination. Even He didn't think he would win. I hope he thanks all the idiots like Huckabee and Rubio who stayed in to long.
He won because people, at least those calling themselves Republicans are sick of career politicians, that is the only reason he won and is still in the race.

Hillary was very specific about the Clinton accusers she was trying to intimidate and destroy.
Now go and explain what you just did to Donald Trump so he doesn't look like a pussy again.

No one is fooled.

Do you think Jake has returned?

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

you know they are in a panic

to throw out the locker room talk audio so soon

--LOL

reeks of desperation

No one is fooled.
I am a conservative , jackass. Dont you slavers ever get the correct distinction?

He won because people, at least those calling themselves Republicans are sick of career politicians, that is the only reason he won and is still in the race.

i didnt get a primary vote since i am an independant

however soon i will cast mine

there are millions more like me out there ta boot

No one is fooled.

No where did I ever Insult you that badly!

No one is fooled.

There seems to be a lot of fake Republicans in this forum. No one who supports Hillary can legitimately call himself a Republican. Trump is the only game in town. There is no alternative to voting for Trump, period.

No one is fooled.

There seems to be a lot of fake Republicans in this forum. No one who supports Hillary can legitimately call himself a Republican. Trump is the only game in town. There is no alternative to voting for Trump, period.
How do you vote when you are Canadian?

No one is fooled.
I am a conservative , jackass. Dont you slavers ever get the correct distinction?

You're so conservative you're helping Hillary win the election.

yeah, right.

No one is fooled.

How do you vote when you are Canadian?

OnePercent, is that you?

Unfortunately there are many "Republicans" who are choosing Hillary. That's why there are so many "independents" and Conservatives. Our loyalty is to Conservatism, not Party loyalty.

I agree with Buckley. You vote for the most conservative candidate who can win. The choice is clear. It ain't Hillary.

"General remark"? If talking about grabbing a woman's crotch is general then what is crude?

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Republicans said that about Obama and he's been fantastic. His approvals close to 60%.

A woman who has been attacked by the most evil and sickening party in American history will never be seen as evil. The GOP has done more damage to America than the KKK, the Aryan Nation, al Qaeda, Isis and the Alt Right combined. Look at the War in Iraq we were tricked into. The economy they ruined. The Bush Tax Cuts, a massive redistribution of wealth, the biggest in history. Letting Bin Laden go and on and on.

And then these ignorant, ignorant, asshole right wingers who say "I don't know what you are talking about". Just sickening.

Only rwnj will think trumps the right choice. You'll see in exactly 1 month.

No one is fooled.

yeah, right.
Bitch, you have no clue who I will vote for. I don't lie for Trump like pussies like you.

Republicans said that about Obama and he's been fantastic. His approvals close to 60%.

A woman who has been attacked by the most evil and sickening party in American history will never be seen as evil. The GOP has done more damage to America than the KKK, the Aryan Nation, al Qaeda, Isis and the Alt Right combined. Look at the War in Iraq we were tricked into. The economy they ruined. The Bush Tax Cuts, a massive redistribution of wealth, the biggest in history. Letting Bin Laden go and on and on.
They want us to believe trump cares about the poor and middle class? They want to use the fact he has no record or experience to suggest he won't be just like pence, Ryan, McConnell and bush. He would.

Does anyone believe trump is going to tariff companies that went overseas? If so Chris Christie has a bridge to sell them

No one is fooled.

yeah, right.
Bitch, you have no clue who I will vote for. I don't lie for Trump like pussies like you.
If you aren't voting hillary you must subconsciously want trump

No one is fooled.

No where did I ever Insult you that badly!

Sorry, that was a bit over the top.

Forum List

Back