Many Will Agree,Regardless Of What Trump Said,Hillary Is Still So Much Worse.

The kind of talk that Trump has repeatedly engaged in toward women is not merely immature and lewd, it is immature even for an adolescent. Do we want someone with that kind of mindset as President? Can we afford someone of that mindset as President?
You thought Bill was a good president.

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

The worst among us become politicians.
I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
We could do what Muslims do and dress women in a damned tent. No, women flash their tits and ass and expect us not to objectify them. Any man or lesbian, who isn't thinking those thoughts is lying to themselves.
Thinking and saying are two different things.

Well Mud, the problem for the other candidates of the GOP is not that it is criminal, but that it is so offensive to 52% of the voters in this nation that it may cost the GOP not only the Senate, but many positions in the House, also.
Well ole Hillary called almost half of Americans deplorable.

There is no question Trump is an asshole, but that has never disqualified one for POTUS. We have had a long string of assholes in the WH.

I guess replacing an asshole who hates America with an asshole that loves America isn't so bad.
But why is it ok with Democrats for Biden to have these "Unpure Thoughts" whenever in the presence of a hot white 35f mom and her daughter?
We could do what Muslims do and dress women in a damned tent. No, women flash their tits and ass and expect us not to objectify them. Any man or lesbian, who isn't thinking those thoughts is lying to themselves.
Thinking and saying are two different things.
Also doing them like BILL is different.

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:
You are the deplorable hillary was referring to.

No hillary and I are not worse than you and trump

Well Mud, the problem for the other candidates of the GOP is not that it is criminal, but that it is so offensive to 52% of the voters in this nation that it may cost the GOP not only the Senate, but many positions in the House, also.
What do you call people who would vote for trump? Deplorables or idiots?

:blahblah: :cow: :eusa_wall: Any of us conservatives saying/feeling the same way? Who hasn't said, "Well What About The Chit Hillary Has Said"? Didn't Hillary call her security "F*&^%$n' Dogs"? And what about Bill? God only knows what he says/thinks every time he runs into a hot white woman. And Joe Biden? Haven't we all seen the pics of Joe attempting to grope a little girl, place his hand on some guys knee, once said This is a big F#@!(*&n' Deal on live TV?
Donald Trump said something that most men have said/thought about pretty much all of their lives, big deal!
Never the less, Hillary is such a much more evil person and we all know it!
:iagree:

I agree, Hellary is evil, and makes the devil look like a Girl Scout. However the problem the clown has is the most ignorant and least informed voters are the people who elect the president at the margin, those voters who haven't made up their mind. Those people will hear shit like this over and over because the media will make sure they do, and that will be enough. I think he needs to kick the living hell out of her in the debate, hope she she has another major health episode and pray Assamge releases the best and most damming emails he has quickly.

Not almost half...you are quite mistaken as you will see on Nov 8th.

it is the defending his asholery that i dislike
I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.

That's an excellent point, the timing leading into this debate is interesting. I'm sure any network airing the debate is thrilled.

Yes.
Republicans are admitting all along I was right. It's all about those supreme Court nominees and going along with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

Unfortunately for conservatives the undecideds and independents don't care about overturning roe v Wade and they don't want to give the rich more tax breaks

I don't think you will find ANYONE in the media or politics defending his behavior. Quite the contrary, they are quick to condemn him. Has anyone on this board DEFENDED his behavior?

I find the timing of this thing to be suspicious and suspect more like it is forthcoming. The Establishment is likely to do anything and everything to prevent him from winning.

That's an excellent point, the timing leading into this debate is interesting. I'm sure any network airing the debate is thrilled.
Us liberals are.

The kind of talk that Trump has repeatedly engaged in toward women is not merely immature and lewd, it is immature even for an adolescent. Do we want someone with that kind of mindset as President? Can we afford someone of that mindset as President?
He was.
He was. In fact, he has been rated, by presidential historians, as in the top ten of the best presidents we've ever had.

Us liberals are.

There are no real liberals on this board, just far left drones like you!

A true liberal would never vote for Obama twice or vote for Hilary!

Yes.
Republicans are admitting all along I was right. It's all about those supreme Court nominees and going along with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

Unfortunately for conservatives the undecideds and independents don't care about overturning roe v Wade and they don't want to give the rich more tax breaks

So far left drone, what policy did Trump vote for that affected you personally?

Smarter than liberals.

He was.
He was also a sexual predator, all Trump did was talk about Clinton actually did it. Stop being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back