Many Years Ago We Had A Guy Just Like Trump

I'm guessing McCarthy.

McCarthy and Nixon were cloned and genes were split and a little of Oompa Loompa was added and Trump was created...

Sounds about right. Though I think Nixon actually deserves a little more respect. That's not an easy thing for me to say either.

You know I have to admit you are correct that Nixon deserve a little more respect so remove Nixon and add Stalin Genes instead, but the Oompa Loompa gene is a must for that hair and orange tint!

I'm guessing McCarthy.

McCarthy and Nixon were cloned and genes were split and a little of Oompa Loompa was added and Trump was created...

Sounds about right. Though I think Nixon actually deserves a little more respect. That's not an easy thing for me to say either.

You know I have to admit you are correct that Nixon deserve a little more respect so remove Nixon and add Stalin Genes instead, but the Oompa Loompa gene is a must for that hair and orange tint!

Agree, Stalin is a better fit. Plus, if Stalin had to endorse a post USSR leader for Russia then Putin would probably be it. So, Trump has that in common.

I'm guessing McCarthy.

Agree, Stalin is a better fit. Plus, if Stalin had to endorse a post USSR leader for Russia then Putin would probably be it. So, Trump has that in common.

Yeah, what America needs is another episode of the Clinton crime family in the WH. The last episode had them selling out to the Chinese by giving them a deep water port and opening the patent office to them in exchange for money. Of course leftards are for anything that helps the communists because they are commies at heart.

Forum List

Back