truncatedmap.jpg

1923-1948-british-mandate.gif

map_1920_mandates.jpg

slide1.gif

Mandate-Map.jpg

San%20Remo%20Conference%20-%20Palestine%201920-1948.gif

6a0120a610bec4970c014e8668710a970d-320wi

map1920.gif

or, as they say in basketball terms...the ball don't lie.

So Patrick, will you with all your wisdom please tell us ---
Where did the Muslim Palestinians live here whose land Israel is stealing or occupying? Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy.

http://www.israelsmessiah.com/maps/i...israel_052.jpg

These maps are very interesting and I would suggest that people study them very carefully. Especially maps # 3, 6, & 7 from the top. It opens ones eyes as to the territorial ambitions of the Jews.

These maps are very interesting and I would suggest that people study them very carefully. Especially maps # 3, 6, & 7 from the top. It opens ones eyes as to the territorial ambitions of the Jews.
Hah? Territorial ambitions, what territorial ambitions?!

These are maps of Palestine from various sources, incuding the so called PALESTINIAN ARABS THEMSELVES, prior to the state of Israel being created in 1948.

I don't see any "Arab land", do you? All I see is land that was supposed to be allocated to the Jews, BY THOSE WHO CONTROLED IT, IE the British. Which kept getting less and less for the Jews, until the greedy, savage, intolerant Arabs attacked Isrsel in 1948, and subsequently thereafter, each time getting their asses kicked.

If one can read any territorial ambitions from these maps, it would have to be that of the Arabs, who basically ended up with ALL OF THE BRITISH AND FRENCH MANDATES, yet despite that, it still didn't seem to satisfy the animals.

Last edited:
The Pro Palestinians on here have some sort of fantasy thatg these so called Palestinians had control over the land and decided who comes in and out. For fucks sake they were mostly refugees from Egypt and JORDAN

And Israel has allowed these squatters to remain with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can elect Hamas to kill more Israelis. Shame on Israel for this treatment of the Palestinians.

The Pro Palestinians on here have some sort of fantasy thatg these so called Palestinians had control over the land and decided who comes in and out. For fucks sake they were mostly refugees from Egypt and JORDAN

Forum List

Back